Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Saw the Tubular X's at my local Adidas. Tried on the black pair. Definitely run at least 1/2 size big if not more. Really bulky sole. Wide toe box. Overall a very clunky shoe for lack of a better term. Comfy but too big for my taste especially since my feet are pretty narrow. I wear a size 9-9.5 in most shoes for reference.

My Tubular x came in yesterday and I finally got a chance to try them on this morning.

They do run a little big, but I guess it depends what type of socks you plan on wearing.

Since these are mesh I considered that I might wear a thick wool sock in the winter with them

so I might need that extra room so I stayed TTS.

These are about as wide and bulky as the normal tubular so no one should be surprised.

the rubber in the back of the shoe is harder than the front so you don't have to worry about heel drag

like with the normal tubulars.

Overall this basic mesh model looks like it should retail for $90-$95 not $120.

Try to get them below retail like I did because when you see the knit and primeknit variants

you probably will have buyers remorse if you paid full retail.

Last edited:

Anyone with an Adidas outlet near by, looking for these in an 11.

what's the fit on the tubular x's?

Tried them on @ Roosevelt Field in NY and they run a half size big. If you like your shoes snug go half size down/ if you like more room go a half size up

Keeping myself from buying every color of the Knit X's will be tough. I just hope they drop soon while everyone is still scrambling
and occupied with this last Yeezy release so getting these can be quick and easy

Last edited:
Hey I was just going to ask about these. Can anyone tell me how the sizing is? Will be my first tubular. I feel like when I tried on a pair a while back they ran big. Natural size is a 10 in pretty much everything across the board.

Hey I was just going to ask about these. Can anyone tell me how the sizing is? Will be my first tubular. I feel like when I tried on a pair a while back they ran big. Natural size is a 10 in pretty much everything across the board.
Go with a 9.5 because they run big. 

If all your 10s fit with a little room at the toe then 9.5 will fit the same.

Basically Adidas forgot to convert over from the UK sizing because my 10.5 really fits like a 11.

Adidas straight f**king up the sizing all day.
devil.gif

All my Adidas shoes fit different making it a pain to cop online.
mean.gif

Go with a 9.5 because they run big. 

If all your 10s fit with a little room at the toe then 9.5 will fit the same.

Basically Adidas forgot to convert over from the UK sizing because my 10.5 really fits like a 11.

Adidas straight f**king up the sizing all day.:evil:

All my Adidas shoes fit different making it a pain to cop online. :smh:

Cool. Appreciate it because that is what I chose. Actually it's what I had to choose as the 10 had sold out. I'm surprised but a lot of sizes are sold out.

Craziness

Back
Top Bottom