Adidas ORIGINALS updates

man it was way easier to cop multiple pairs of moonrocks than one pair of these idk how y'all cookin. been up for all the drops this morning and struck out everywhere. im just over here prayin barneys eventually goes up

I got up at 2:30 because I was gonna head to EB at 4:30 and camp there until they open. I seen they dropped on multiple sites and just checked Adidas because it was around 3AM and they popped up checked out in like 2 minutes... Couldn't believe how easy it was because of the timing.... The best part is Adidas upped the shipping to 2 days automatically...

Last edited:
Barneys banning for using that link? LOL
nerd.gif
that's what it looks like
same here. so what do we do? 

Xhibition probably never had stock 2 sell for online customers I hear they are notorious for trolling with product online for these types of releases

unheardof runs a big cartel..... they oversold me on a pair of sl loop mocs so dont celebrate if you cop there (random time)

Undefeated went live, but in the minute between not being live and when i checked it was already sold out - did they even have any stock up?

Yea mikey but people are saying soon as it went live they clicked it and it said sold out. If no more sites dropping I guess resale market it is for me

Back
Top Bottom