Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Reflections Pack (Release is January 23rd)

adidas-originals-tubular-doom-primeknit-reflections-pack-04.jpg

adidas-originals-tubular-doom-primeknit-reflections-pack-02.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/adidas-tubular-doom-reflections-pack/

first time poster in this thread! just wondering if anyone copped the adidas athleisure track pants - wondering how they fit? TTS? thanks!

i'm only seeing the grey dooms at all the retailers for this weekend.....what about the blacks?

and does ronnie mean they fit half size big "adidas-wise"?!?! which would mean a full size in US-sizes? or just the usual going half US size down for adidas in general?

i'm only seeing the grey dooms at all the retailers for this weekend.....what about the blacks?

and does ronnie mean they fit half size big "adidas-wise"?!?! which would mean a full size in US-sizes? or just the usual going half US size down for adidas in general?

I take it as half down from your "tts", or your regular Adidas size. Which makes sense because people who already have the gr Dooms are saying to go with your regular Adidas size. Regardless I'm going with my Tubular size, which is a full size down.

Definitely going to go for 2 cw's. Black for sure, and a toss up between the CNY's and Kith.

I take it as half down from your "tts", or your regular Adidas size. Which makes sense because people who already have the gr Dooms are saying to go with your regular Adidas size. Regardless I'm going with my Tubular size, which is a full size down.

Definitely going to go for 2 cw's. Black for sure, and a toss up between the CNY's and Kith.
So lets say Im a 10 in nikes (Air Max 1, Air Max 90) and Im a 9.5 on the Tubular X, should I go with a 9.5 or 10?

yes they are legit! I see the little nipples on the boost and I heard that site is legit!
thanks man, i also have this but on a different colorway and i must say this is legit base on the pics provided by the seller. but the thing is another buyer said this seller is selling some fake shoes, yeezys to be exact. so im freaking out if the pair i bought were fake as well. 

Back
Top Bottom