Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Yep, my TTS ADV OGs just came in and they fit perfectly. What a dope silhouette, maybe the best new model of 2016

This looks cool!

more photos

https://asphaltgold.de/de/sneaker/coming-soon/adidas-zx-flux-adv-x-light-onix-craft-khaki-chalk.html

Loving these

Straight to feet.

and I agree, it REALLY doesn't feel like mesh....when I hear mesh upper I think like mesh air prestos or something. I'm sitting here feeling the EQT ADV upper with one hand and my OG UBs with the other and they feel extremely similar, same when they're on my feet
Do they have insoles
Yes, removable.

Last edited:
I have some mesh nike basketball shorts and the eqt adv ogs feel similar

it's like a spring woven type of knit

prime knit is prolly just some cool name for better mesh anyway

I went half size down ( sz 11.5) in the OG ADV and they fit is similar to my TTS Triple White and Triple Black ADV in sz 12. Although, I plan on wearing them without socks. Don't think I could wear them with any thick socks.

I have some mesh nike basketball shorts and the eqt adv ogs feel similar

it's like a spring woven type of knit

prime knit is prolly just some cool name for better mesh anyway

Nah primeknit is noticeably different. Probably woven with cotton but it's definitely got that sweater-like texture. This OG Adv mesh is more like a backpack strap material.

yeah I have some prime knit shoes but I don't look deep into the construction

I just go off looks and comfort

most of this stuff feels the same to me outside of boost

Hey folks, my triple black EQT ADV Supports came in last week and I finally had a chance to try them on but they are too snug for my liking. Super bummed as the shape is amazing and the shoes themselves are fire.

So, if anyone needs a size 12 in the triple black (for retail) pm me!

Really need a pair of the OG ADV in my life.
nerd.gif
 Still attempting to hunt down a pair, but I fear the releases are over at this point. 

Do they have insoles
Yes, removable insoles however i wouldn't recommend taking them out. Without it, there is no shock absorption. Hard as a rock (unlike pureboost/UB).
Nah primeknit is noticeably different. Probably woven with cotton but it's definitely got that sweater-like texture. This OG Adv mesh is more like a backpack strap material.
If i didn't have the triple black to compare the OG to, i'd think that the OG is mesh. However when side by side, both shoes are noticeably different. The OG seems to be a hybrid material of mesh & pk; while the triple black feels to be regular mesh (similar to NMD mesh).

OG ADV came in today....not feeling them. Went up to size 11 from 10.5 and they fit but I just don't like the look for some reason. Guess ill put on Stockx or just return 

Last edited:

You're the absolute best man, just managed to finally scoop a pair. These are going straight to feet when they come in. Repped for sure. 
nthat.gif
No prob! glad you copped. I had just posted right before SL did, doesn't seem to be blowing up yet which is good. Still waiting on these triple blacks so i can wear them to death instead of the OG's. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom