Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Any one know the sizing is Adidas Forums?

About cop the OG White/Blue online from Shiekh but they don't have a 13. They do have a 12 and they say these run half a size larger.

Just wondering if that holds true. I might could swing a "12.5"

Not quite sure man.  I know that's the reason why I am not paying 150+ when they're available for $110.  I am just waiting on a restock or more stores to get them to be able to grab them at that price.  

I was just at an adidas store in FL and they had the adv eqt for $140, what gives? I can understand if it was a botique but it was an adidas store.

Last edited:
Hi guys, does anyone know the price of the consortium OG LA trainer dropping on 6th August? Thanks!

Last edited:
After reading somewhat 15 pages of comments, I still have no idea if the EQT Support Adv should be TTS or 0.5 Up 
eyes.gif

I can't believe I missed out on these. I had this picture sitting on my desktop before they were released and then I went out of town for a bit and completely forgot about these till today. I'm looking for a size 10, anyone know where these are still available for a decent price? Lowest I seen is $175 on Ebay. Not trying to pay some resellers rape price, thanks in advance!

I can't believe I missed out on these. I had this picture sitting on my desktop before they were released and then I went out of town for a bit and completely forgot about these till today. I'm looking for a size 10, anyone know where these are still available for a decent price? Lowest I seen is $175 on Ebay. Not trying to pay some resellers rape price, thanks in advance!

PM me

Smooth $! ADC only has a size 14, anyone know or think they will restock?

Looks like ADC still has 5, 6, 9.5, 10.5, and 14 available.

Copped mine for retail on eBay. Lots of pairs still floating around at that price. Thankfully, people are sleeping on these. Making my fairway green pair beaters instead. :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone have on feet shots of the starcows?

Hows the quality?

Debating picking those up for retail or slam jams for retail.

Both will be picked up eventually jus deciding which first lol

Back
Top Bottom