Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anyone have any sizing input on the CNCPTS EQT Support 93/16s? Also, provide whether you wear your shoes "snug" if you respond. TIA

Anyone have any sizing input on the CNCPTS EQT Support 93/16s? Also, provide whether you wear your shoes "snug" if you respond. TIA
Went half size down from my UB size. Could go tts if you dont want a snug fit like I do.
Cool. Thanks. I went .5 down from my TTS on the Solebox EQTs and they ended up being too tight for my liking. .5 down from my UB size is my TTS, so it sounds like that's what I need to go with then.

Cool. Thanks. I went .5 down from my TTS on the Solebox EQTs and they ended up being too tight for my liking. .5 down from my UB size is my TTS, so it sounds like that's what I need to go with then.
Np. Which colorway were you planning to get?

Sage Green

Good choice

does anybody know whether there will be any other store releasing those eqt adv consortium left ?

I have the OG pair in a 9.5 (my UBs are 10.5), and they're fine.  So I got the Concepts pair in a 9.5, and I could have been better off with a 10.  So, if you're getting a second pair after the Concepts (which you should, because they're great), you may want to take that into consideration.

does anybody know whether there will be any other store releasing those eqt adv consortium left ?
NiceKicks I believe? I haven't been paying enough attention to them though as of recently. They usually do an in store raffle release and online shopify (bot) release. 

I have the OG pair in a 9.5 (my UBs are 10.5), and they're fine.  So I got the Concepts pair in a 9.5, and I could have been better off with a 10.  So, if you're getting a second pair after the Concepts (which you should, because they're great), you may want to take that into consideration.
Thanks. I have waaayyyy too many shoes as is. Plus, I collect too many different brands and styles. After looking at the CNPTS Sage Green pair, I felt like I need to move on them since they're pretty much gone now. Hopefully my order gets fulfilled. We shall see if my order is shipped and how I like them. I considered the NY pair as well, but only if I can grabbed them on discount. 

Just got my Undefeated ADVs in the mail today. They are very high quality and I love the shoe, but unfortunately I ordered .5 up like I have with my typical mesh ADVs and that seems to have been a mistake. Holding them side by side, the Undefeated pair is a bit longer overall and definitely fits TTS, whereas my mesh OG ADVs are a bit snug and definitely warrant the .5 size up. Maybe it has something to do with the neoprene upper and leather insole on the Undefeateds, but the fit difference is noticeable.

Just figured I'd let you all know before you get your pairs in, especially those that usually size up on their ADVs like me. It's looking like all of the drops for this shoe are over with now, so I guess I'm gonna see if I can trade my 11 for a 10.5.

Last edited:

Just got my Undefeated ADVs in the mail today. They are very high quality and I love the shoe, but unfortunately I ordered .5 up like I have with my typical mesh ADVs and that seems to have been a mistake. Holding them side by side, the Undefeated pair is a bit longer overall and definitely fits TTS, whereas my mesh OG ADVs are a bit snug and definitely warrant the .5 size up. Maybe it has something to do with the neoprene upper and leather insole on the Undefeateds, but the fit difference is noticeable.

Just figured I'd let you all know before you get your pairs in, especially those that usually size up on their ADVs like me. It's looking like all of the drops for this shoe are over with now, so I guess I'm gonna see if I can trade my 11 for a 10.5.
Same experience here. I didn't try .5 down from TTS, but it felt almost like I could fit in those, albeit it would be a little snug. I .5 up when I purchased online, then figured I'd go try them on at BAIT after I found they had them in store locally. Once I realized how sloppy the .5 up was, I grabbed the TTS.

Well, Bodega cancelled my sz 12 Undefeated ADV EQT's for suspected fraudulent activity this morning. This is the pair I bought off the link that went live early. I didn't backdoor the pair via shopify. Not sure why they suspected it as "fraud." I've purchased from them multiple times. At least I copped my sz 12 from Darkside. Looks like I am canceling the pair I was going to sell on GOAT as I decided one pair was enough. 

I didn't bother going through my personal emails until now. 
mean.gif

They look even better in person....

Should have gone .5 size up though. Anyone in the NYC wanna do a size swap, my 8.5 for your 9 ???

Or know of someone/website selling an 9 for the low?

They look even better in person....

Should have gone .5 size up though.
Did you order your TTS? As I remarked above, the .5 pair I received seemed a bit roomy; specifically, they have a bit too much length in the toebox. So I was just curious why you wanted a .5 size up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom