Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Can someone OOP or point me in the direction of the HALs that just dropped in size 12

The areas what seemed to be canvas seems waxed. and I went TTS with mine.

Last edited:
Can't wait for these
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 Unfortunately Adidas' last couple size? exclusives have been difficult to cop...

Last edited:
I scored my first NMD PK and I" am hooked! WOW!! went .5 down and they feel great. My question is if I go with a mesh NMD(way cheaper yeah?) should I also go .5 down or stay TTS? Do they fit the same with the inside "condom" thing the Boost God always talks about? LOL

I scored my first NMD PK and I" am hooked! WOW!! went .5 down and they feel great. My question is if I go with a mesh NMD(way cheaper yeah?) should I also go .5 down or stay TTS? Do they fit the same with the inside "condom" thing the Boost God always talks about? LOL
what are you doing straying from NB man! 
laugh.gif

Tis good to deviate away from boring NB.

i kid i kied..

NMD Mesh TTS.

NMD XR1 as well.

what are you doing straying from NB man! 
laugh.gif
Man shhh!! I can have a side piece! ahhaha!!!

I'm OG Adiadas I've had 1000+ stan smiths and shell toes in my life. They used to be $20 a pair at the local discount store and I could skate the **** out of them.

Gunning for either of the  NMD Japans....and my usual NB grail quest.

Thanks for the sizing tips

Picked up Primeknit Stan Smiths today (white/green) at the Outlets for $70 +30% off. Would've doubled up but they only had one size 9 (they run really big, usually a 10).

Tried to get them to sell the white/blue for the same price but they were $110 +30%. So dumb.

They also had the Primeknit EQT's I think for like $179.99 + 30% off but those joints are real weird on feet. One side is missing a plastic piece for the laces, I don't understand that at all.

Picked up Primeknit Stan Smiths today (white/green) at the Outlets for $70 +30% off. Would've doubled up but they only had one size 9 (they run really big, usually a 10).

Tried to get them to sell the white/blue for the same price but they were $110 +30%. So dumb.

They also had the Primeknit EQT's I think for like $179.99 + 30% off but those joints are real weird on feet. One side is missing a plastic piece for the laces, I don't understand that at all.

What outlet? Been looking for white/navy on discount to double up!

Heads up, NRML has 40% off adidas product with code 12DAYS8

Just tested and it worked with HAL Interceptor

Ugh, tempted on those Starcow Sambas, but I don't like these things springing up the week of Christmas, haha.  I didn't realize NRML shipped to the US - for some reason I didn't think they did.  Good to know for the future.

Guys, any other sites that still has the SAGE EQTs in a size 10?
Damn dude you missed out on some good sales over the past month. Grabbed from Barney's originally but TTS 9.5 was a little more snug than I preferred.  Returned them and they popped up for $120ish shipped from Xhibition and Proper, so I doubled up. Anyway, you can still see the pages below when you search, so PM these 2 sites just in case:

https://www.xhibition.co/products/adidas-x-concepts-ultraboost-eqt-support-93-16-black

http://www.barneys.com/product/adidas-men-27s-eqt-support-93-2f16-sneakers-504652552.html

NOTE: I ordered a size 10 from Bait but cancelled before they shipped and they never popped back up to my knowledge. Try giving them a call. Maybe they're still in their inventory. 

The adidas Consortium World Tour has travelled around the globe to some of the most respected boutiques for numerous highly-anticipated collaborative efforts. Now the imprint is making one last stop before the turn of the new year to grab some sun in late-December in Downtown Miami. Shoe Gallery will be transforming the
adidas ClimaCool, a shoe that enjoyed a number of awesome retro treatments throughout 2016, for an homage to the South Beach waterfront. The Shoe Gallery adidas ClimaCool Flight 305 will release exclusively at the shop on December 29th followed by a global release on January 7th, 2017.

Thoughts?

I don't like the model. At all. In addition, the colorway/design seems unappealing to me. But of course that's just my very subjective view... 

Back
Top Bottom