Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Nice!

Anyone know how PK Gazelle fit? Kind of feeling the Sneaker Politics Gazelle. I'm a TTS sz 12 in the UB 1.0 but I size down to sz 11 for the RC 1.0 and for 3.0 UB (CNY + NC). Also, wear Jordan 1's in sz 12. If it helps, I wear my Livestock Sambas in sz 12 and PK NMD in sz 11 mostly. 

http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/adidas-consortium-x-sneaker-politics-gazelle-pk
Not sure if it helps but I am a TTS 10 and ordered in 9.5 just based on my adidas knowledge and I believe I read it somewhere that they run a little big plus its primeknit

Anyone know where I could find the Adidas Gazelles Maroon Size 11.5 on sale? TIA. Reps will be given.

Really intrigued by the Superstar Boost not for the boost but the really soft leather they used, might use this 15% off coupon on them.

What's the word with sizing? Vaguely recall hearing TTS? I need several colors in those babies. Hopefully they fly under the radar and discounts can be had ... >D

I'm thinking of going pure boost sizing

Originally Posted by instagram  

What's the word with sizing? Vaguely recall hearing TTS? I need several colors in those babies. Hopefully they fly under the radar and discounts can be had ... 
grin.gif
I'm thinking of going pure boost sizing
Which Pure Boosts, doe? Last PBs I purchased were before the UBs released and those were .5 up. 

Just got my Sneaker Politics Gazelle in and they are snug but I can wear them fine. IF you are a wide footer or do NOT like a snug fit, go TTS. I went .5 down.

Anybody know how the Adidas x Reigning Champ Z.N.E zip hoodie fit? Does it run big? Small? Or TTS? I normally get an XL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom