Adidas ORIGINALS updates

The fit is putting me off the nikkis they seem very loose and unsupportive, thinking of SS boost over these.

That tumbled leather
smokin.gif

Not sure if consortium collabs go in this thread, but copped these this week at Undefeated in LA; definitely a slept on shoe.  Sick quality throughout on the leather and PK.  Sick lace options.  Glad these were an easy scoop.

Not sure if consortium collabs go in this thread, but copped these this week at Undefeated in LA; definitely a slept on shoe.  Sick quality throughout on the leather and PK.  Sick lace options.  Glad these were an easy scoop.
Yeah those look great. Take some better pics! Color combo is on point.

Anyone know if Stan Smith PK stretch over time? They run pretty big and I'm debating between sizing half or full size down. Half size feels a bit roomy and with a full size down my toes are touching the front of the shoe.

I tried using "NT search" but couldn't find any info on this.

Last edited:
Finally picked these up, grabbed them in a 8.5, I always go a half size down in Adidas.

Last edited:
I got narrow feet so the 9 would have been too big. Have a little extra room in the heel area but my feet still feel in place.

I'm not too familiar with adidas clothing and should pick more up since most of my new cops are adidas. What is the adidas equivalent of nike tech fleece? I'm looking to pick up a hoodie and tapered jogger style sweatpants from adidas. 

I'm not too familiar with adidas clothing and should pick more up since most of my new cops are adidas. What is the adidas equivalent of nike tech fleece? I'm looking to pick up a hoodie and tapered jogger style sweatpants from adidas. 
They ain't good 

They ain't good 

Aww I want to match my shoes with some adidas apparel. I like the AW, WM, and RC line but they are all expensive. I had a feeling that Nike clothing is typically better as I have a few adidas workout t-shirts and shorts I received as gifts felt like Walmart quality and nothing close in quality at all compared to nike pro shirts and dri fit shorts. I'd hope the premium collaboration stuff is much better but I'd wait for a sale first. 200 for a hoodie and 150 for track pants is stupid high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom