Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Hello! I have a question. Which Tennis Hu shoes size should I buy ? I wear 45 EU (11 US) (29 cm) in Nike Air Force 1 Low, Air Max and Pegasus and they fit perfect. My feet are 27,6. Thanks for help :smile:

Last edited:
IMG_6469.JPG

Quick delivery from down under!

How is the suede? I guess one shouldn't expect much from that price.

I usually take my TTS in superstars & SS.

I grabbed the track pant joggers & matching jersey.

They are pretty slim fitted, especially the top.

^ Pusha T paperbag color is sitting.

Too much heat in Nov is making people consider their choices.

Just grabbed both AW lows and the King Push EQTs. I'll see how all three are in-hand and on-foot before deciding which I'll keep and which I'll return. Gotta love Adi's return policy.

PS - Everything's sitting, too. Kinda surprised, since the AW highs and all Pushas sold out fast in the past

Just grabbed both AW lows and the King Push EQTs. I'll see how all three are in-hand and on-foot before deciding which I'll keep and which I'll return. Gotta love Adi's return policy.

PS - Everything's sitting, too. Kinda surprised, since the AW highs and all Pushas sold out fast in the past

Dope shoe.. really put some quality into these with the brown paper bag as a nice touch.. just waaayyyy too many releases this month. I’m sure most people, includig myself, are trying to be smart about the shoes they go after. Hoping they continue to sit for a bit so I can cop down the line.

Back
Top Bottom