Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Just found out the 2020 Aquas have BOOST in the midsole. So pumped I grabbed a pair the other day. I love the ZX line but I’d be lying if I said I ever found them super comfortable. :lol:
Hopefully they keep these BOOST ZX’s coming after the aquas. Maybe even some 9000s.

Last edited:
Hopefully they keep these BOOST ZX’s coming after the aquas. Maybe even some 9000s.

Yeah, now that I know it’s possible and have worn them, it’s gonna be hard going back to the usual ZX tech. Loved the feel so much I doubled up on the Aquas today.

If anyone is still looking for the 2020s sneakerpolitics has plenty from the looks of it.

Reactions: ...
Run D.M.C x adidas Superstar
Release Date: April 2020
$150

Run-DMC-adidas-Superstar-Release-Info-2.jpg

Picked up the 2020 Aquas. They are actually more of a Tiffany colour than aqua. The materials are slightly below the consortium pair that released late last year quality wise.

Here are the 2 side by side (consortium pair on top).
I wasn’t going to go for the new ones but when I saw a 25% off code worked on Adidas it was enough for me to green light it 😂.

B2123F7B-B8BE-441C-BE9D-D3F02F34F533.jpeg

IMO superstars are the ugliest adidas classic sneaker that's being pushed. Should be left behind with those baggy jeans that was big in the 90s. Not sure why they don't push Sambas, as they are better in every way

Just found out the 2020 Aquas have BOOST in the midsole. So pumped I grabbed a pair the other day. I love the ZX line but I’d be lying if I said I ever found them super comfortable. :lol:

the 9000 from thousands pack feels very comfortable.

I wouldn't be surprised if those models also have boost cushioning.

aquas just came in. a bit disappointed with CQ. might have to return them and grab another pair.

wow didnt know that. adidas didnt market it this way.

Yeah, they never said boost specifically, but they did allude to an “energy return” midsole. I didn’t know it when I bought them but man what a pleasant surprise!

Yeah, they never said boost specifically, but they did allude to an “energy return” midsole. I didn’t know it when I bought them but man what a pleasant surprise!

Exactly! Now that explains the up in price compared to the rest of the ZX consortiums from 2019.

Those snake skin ZX8000s are dope, I'll definitely take a pair of those when they hit sale.

Last edited:
Sup yall.

looking for good prices on the blackburns and the packer mega violet zx torsions. Both sz 10.5.

I searched some sites here and there but any stores with decent prices have already s/o my size.

figure some of you may be up on some stores im not.

Thx...

Back
Top Bottom