Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anyone grab any of the recent Star Wars or the Mandalorian pairs?
I literally just copped the Top Ten The Child sneakers from the Mandalorian collection. I HAD to cop because I am in love with the CW. I have been looking for a hightop sneaker with dark brown in it and not as vibrant as the Jordan 1 Biohacks with the brown in the back. Bought the Jordan 1 Mochas and I did not like them, so I sold them today just to see these. I cannot wait to get these!

1604551510560.png

wtf is adidas thinking using a gr box for a collab like that

I KNOW!!!!! I was lowkey highkey disappointed that the box was not special since it was an Atmos collab, but because this is an Adidas Original, I guess they decided to use the regular Blue box.

Adidas shipped these super quick! Less than 48 hours after ordering, they are in my hands. I REALLY like these and the colorway is awesome. I like the mix of leather/pleather, suede and canvas that was used and again, I just love these colors together. This was executed very well and I am glad to have them.

20201106_145151.jpg
20201106_151208.jpg
20201106_151244.jpg

Adidas shipped these super quick! Less than 48 hours after ordering, they are in my hands. I REALLY like these and the colorway is awesome. I like the mix of leather/pleather, suede and canvas that was used and again, I just love these colors together. This was executed very well and I am glad to have them.

20201106_145151.jpg
20201106_151208.jpg
20201106_151244.jpg
Mine should be here tomorrow. I forgot to use my GC on my buy the other day and they wouldn't adjust it for me. Little annoyed.

Mine should be here tomorrow. I forgot to use my GC on my buy the other day and they wouldn't adjust it for me. Little annoyed.
That is lame. Did you try calling again to speak with another person? Sometimes, what one person will not do another person can and will.....

For me, getting 20% cashback from RetailMeNot for this purchase made up for the fact that they were excluded from discount.

That is lame. Did you try calling again to speak with another person? Sometimes, what one person will not do another person can and will.....

For me, getting 20% cashback from RetailMeNot for this purchase made up for the fact that they were excluded from discount.
Dang didn't know about that. I was trying to buy them at work in a hurry. They sold through quickly.

Dang didn't know about that. I was trying to buy them at work in a hurry. They sold through quickly.
Rakuten had 15% cashback yesterday and the day before I believe for Adidas, but RetailMeNot (a site a lot of people do not seem to know about) currently has 20%.

Yeah, these were selling really quickly and then Adidas added more sizes yesterday morning and then those sold quickly also.

Rakuten had 15% cashback yesterday and the day before I believe for Adidas, but RetailMeNot (a site a lot of people do not seem to know about) currently has 20%.
Great find! I always love when I can get 15% and 20% off. Too bad they don’t do it on Jordan’s anymore.

Great find! I always love when I can get 15% and 20% off. Too bad they don’t do it on Jordan’s anymore.
I have an Adidas code that I wanted to use on these, but they are excluded from discount, so I could have had 30% off plus 20% cashback, but it is all good because I am buying another pair of sneakers from Adidas and will use the code and get the cashback. LOL

Arrived today and listed on SX tonight. This is not a $90 shoe to me. Not impressed in hand.

Attachments

• 20201108_220952.jpg
    20201108_220952.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 162
Run D.M.C. x adidas Superstar
Release Date: Nov 14th, 2020
Color: Cloud White/Core Black /Hi-Res Red
Mens: $120
Style Code: FX7616
Grade School: $70
Style Code: FY4054
Pre-School: $65