Adidas ORIGINALS updates

The Simpsons x adidas Forum Low “Duff Beer”
Colorway: Silver Metallic / Scarlet / Core Black / Gold Metallic / Footwear White
Style #: H05801
Release Date: 2021
Price: TBD

The-Simpsons-adidas-Forum-Low-Duff-Beer-H05801-00.jpg
The-Simpsons-adidas-Forum-Low-Duff-Beer-H05801-01.jpg
The-Simpsons-adidas-Forum-Low-Duff-Beer-H05801-02.jpg
The-Simpsons-adidas-Forum-Low-Duff-Beer-H05801-03.jpg
The-Simpsons-adidas-Forum-Low-Duff-Beer-H05801-04.jpg
The-Simpsons-adidas-Forum-Low-Duff-Beer-H05801-05.jpg
The-Simpsons-adidas-Forum-Low-Duff-Beer-H05801-06.jpg
The-Simpsons-adidas-Forum-Low-Duff-Beer-H05801-07.jpg
The-Simpsons-adidas-Forum-Low-Duff-Beer-H05801-08.jpg

The Simpson’s collection has been dope so far!! Should’ve went for Krusty Burger joints, smh.

They should make a pair of Assassins

I love what they're doing with the forums, I don't want to cop any more white or beige joints and I do hope that they continue to go crazy with the colors and that the hype dies down.

I love what they're doing with the forums, I don't want to cop any more white or beige joints and I do hope that they continue to go crazy with the colors and that the hype dies down.

I feel the exact opposite for the most part. Can't stand lows, hate buckles, and don't want gimmicks or loud colorways. I would love them to release more highs in OG/simple colorways. As well as some Crests.

Growing up Forums were THE shoe during my era and around my way.

I do agree with hoping the hype dies down though.

I feel the exact opposite for the most part. Can't stand lows, hate buckles, and don't want gimmicks or loud colorways. I would love them to release more highs in OG/simple colorways. As well as some Crests.

I want forum hi in og form but without the aging details.

few years back they released white grey and white light blue with the aging as well. kicking myself for not buying the white blue. both went on deep discount

when i look at them white blue highs from few years back
EC11ABF5-D3EC-4FE0-8A8A-0A0939438B5C.jpeg

807E08D0-8056-4821-A957-8C7710421FC7.jpeg

1616792013136.gif

Last edited:
They

They’ll eventually do. I’m glad they aren’t doing it right now.
hype woulnt Let you see a pair

Looking good.
You went TTS ?

went TTS and swapped out the insole with a zoom one instead for a little extra comfort which was good cause these fit a bit bigger for me. half down wouldve been good too and given a nice snug fit, kinda like AF1

went TTS and swapped out the insole with a zoom one instead for a little extra comfort which was good cause these fit a bit bigger for me. half down wouldve been good too and given a nice snug fit, kinda like AF1

Catch a restock they did in the Adidas Us site this morning. Should be arriving next week.
You sold em to me

Got the Adidas lacombe.. leather is unbelievable for a $100 shoe. Real nice I suggest it. Not sure if it’s originals tho.

also does anyone wanna show some love and oop or point me to where I can get those sns paris beauties

limiting the number of shoes i buy this year and really glad the forums are one of em

leather/materials on them are pretty good especially at only $100
AB3F689E-A49B-4EDB-BF8D-30EDEB28D5A7.jpeg

These are nice...Anywhere these can still be found online? What is the name of colorway?

ah man im not familiar with adidas release times. thought it would be 7 am. wanted the green 84 lows. they out of my size

seems I missed the forum lows in blue again. got the greens. orange is up now as well.

as for sizing, I've read some reviews stating to go the same size as Jordan 1. not sure how people are saying that. I measured the forum lows vs the Jordan 1. bought both 9 and 9.5. forum in size 9 is the exact same length as the Jordan 1 in 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom