Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Got them in today, the quality is just out of this world. Lovely ****ing pair.
Just a really, really great pair overall - quality, color scheme, and the laces! Every single included laces looks great in them.

Adidas is just really killing it with the 84 Forums.

Just a really, really great pair overall - quality, color scheme, and the laces! Every single included laces looks great in them.

Adidas is just really killing it with the 84 Forums.

The laces are a beauty

The material feels premium AF, this pink will get a lot of wear and once beat up .. damn, sad I missed at retail

I want the 4/20 Towlie joints bad!!! Hope I win one of these draws.

Did the Squishee and Flaming Moes drop yet?

Green Forum from sns came.
52AC6CE0-F15F-41A9-AF0F-4EF60F8FAB7B.jpeg
still waiting for mine 😭

should fit like any other campus, TTS would work or half down for a more snug fit in terms of sizing for me
Appreciate It :nthat:

This Will Be My First Of This Model And I'm Anywhere From A 9.5 - 10.5 In Adidas Dependent On The Shoe.... Might Just Go Ahead And Put An Entry For 9.5 And 10

How do you guys tell if its a blue thread pair or not?

The green and grey forum lows do not state "blue thread" on the box label unlike the bright blue.

Just got an L from Hanon, expecting a lot more. Expecting this release to be like the Playstation PG2s, a lot of casual buyers interested because of the IP.

Anyone pick up the SW ZX8000 super earths and can shed some light on sizing? Hearing they run big; half size down or full size down?

Back
Top Bottom