Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Man I don't wear white shoes but I love these things! Got a white and red pair might have to double up!!

I want the pythons but they sold out so damn fast smh

"wait a god damn minute!" - Jim Ross
Raf Simons x Stan Smith?

Gonna try for the reptile pair locally tomorrow. Passed on the aniline pair for that opportunity so it would be a bummer to end up with nothing.

If anyone wants to trade their US11.5 adidas x sneaker freaker torsion integral (mint) for my US11. PM me.

Last edited:
"wait a god damn minute!" - Jim Ross
Raf Simons x Stan Smith?

Gonna try for the reptile pair locally tomorrow. Passed on the aniline pair for that opportunity so it would be a bummer to end up with nothing.

If anyone wants to trade their US11.5 adidas x sneaker freaker torsion integral (mint) for my US11. PM me.
They are cheaper at endclothing but most sizes are sold out :frown:

is retail really gonna be 895.....

So the ZX Flux "Black Elements" pack has a 2/1 release date, the three colorways can be see here

So we got Clot, Primitive, Neighborhood... Any other adidas x _____ Stan Smith consortium on horizon?

meanwhile, the current consortium pack seems to have the EQT 93's under the radar. Saw them on a couple websites already.

So we got Clot, Primitive, Neighborhood... Any other adidas x _____ Stan Smith consortium on horizon?

meanwhile, the current consortium pack seems to have the EQT 93's under the radar. Saw them on a couple websites already.
and as i heard these run huge, like the integral s.....

getting the correct size in adidas retros is like winning in gambling....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom