Adidas ORIGINALS updates

They were doing fine for the first months. the OGS and orbits and those adv chalk forums sold and collabs like bad bunny, heitor da silva forums and the such sold out too, then they oversaturated them with horrible colorways and pointless collabs like m&ms
The collabs for the hi-tops have been booty, but majority of the GR colorways have been fire and all kept that same high quality material.

I was in the UK when the Unheardof Erikas dropped and they were sold out when I remembered to check the site. Was just catching up on this thread and thought "what the hell... lemme see if they restocked." Sure enough both the orange (in-store) and blue (online) boxes were available in my size, so I quickly snapped up an orange box. Really excited to get these in, and I'll probably bring them on vaca with me next week.

Btw, big ups to jshortt jshortt for being such an advocate of this collab. Love it when NTers help push small boutique releases like these :nthat:

I was in the UK when the Unheardof Erikas dropped and they were sold out when I remembered to check the site. Was just catching up on this thread and thought "what the hell... lemme see if they restocked." Sure enough both the orange (in-store) and blue (online) boxes were available in my size, so I quickly snapped up an orange box. Really excited to get these in, and I'll probably bring them on vaca with me next week.

Btw, big ups to jshortt jshortt for being such an advocate of this collab. Love it when NTers help push small boutique releases like these :nthat:

I'm glad so many of y'all either liked the shoe, liked the cause, or both.

I knew the next Unheardof collab was already in the works, but didn't know they were already produced and are dropping in September. It's another fun one that actually got pitched to another company a couple of years ago, but they weren't willing to give the creative freedom that this specific idea needed. I'll say that much for Adidas, they have given him total creative freedom on these releases, and even budged on things for him that they've never let anyone else do. I'll let you guys know what's up with this next drop as soon as I get the OK. This one is a tribute to his grandma who basically raised him.

I'm glad so many of y'all either liked the shoe, liked the cause, or both.

I knew the next Unheardof collab was already in the works, but didn't know they were already produced and are dropping in September. It's another fun one that actually got pitched to another company a couple of years ago, but they weren't willing to give the creative freedom that this specific idea needed. I'll say that much for Adidas, they have given him total creative freedom on these releases, and even budged on things for him that they've never let anyone else do. I'll let you guys know what's up with this next drop as soon as I get the OK. This one is a tribute to his grandma who basically raised him.
Care to tell what model they are gonna use?

He picked the Rivalry again. He wanted to shoot for a different model than everyone else was using for collabs.

They were actually supposed to be a surprise debut at the Erika F&F launch, but Grandma got her dates mixed up and wore something else.
Nice, can’t wait to see what they have cookin.

IMG_3361.jpeg

Kudos JPS JPS for the online spot in my size. :pimp:

No 11.5 sizes anywhere by chance?

Hard af to find, spots just randomly have em and sell out quick (EU sites only so far). Keep in mind also they are W sizing so you have to do an EU/UK conversion according to adidas W sizing also. I wanted these in a US mens 11, so I had to get a 12 womens and the EU conversion was 45 1/3 or some weird thing like that. UK sizing is also different so you gotta pay mind if its an UK or EU site. :lol:

Hard af to find, spots just randomly have em and sell out quick (EU sites only so far). Keep in mind also they are W sizing so you have to do an EU/UK conversion according to adidas W sizing also. I wanted these in a US mens 11, so I had to get a 12 womens and the EU conversion was 45 1/3 or some weird thing like that. UK sizing is also different so you gotta pay mind if its an UK or EU site. :lol:
Just stick to UK sizing which is da same for bofe em

Just stick to UK sizing which is da same for bofe em

Or this, but some sites only list the EU sizing and the conversion charts are weird. But in general yeah, UK sizing. I dont know how that even works, how is it the same mens and womens for UK but US its 2 different sizes regardless. Or maybe im just dumb, probably that.

Back
Top Bottom