Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I don’t know him personally so I know my opinion holds no weight. But his whole persona and the store just give me the biggest scumbag culture vulture vibe

What store? R2? Aint all of them closed now anyways. I never had a problem there, they were type cool. Aint like the ALD cats. Snob *** dudes making $15/hr foh. :lol:

What store? R2? Aint all of them closed now anyways. I never had a problem there, they were type cool. Aint like the ALD cats. Snob *** dudes making $15/hr foh. :lol:
Lmaooo. All the round 2 closed? All the vintage ish ?

Sean was known for wylin in his Nike meetings/then said ish for clout too. Then went n worked w everyone else. Nike could **** in my mouth type comments. Lol

Plus his adidas prior were prettty terrible. Plus being an outwardly aggressive vegan

These are a no go. Hopefully they don’t bring more hype to the gazelle indoor smh

Lmaooo. All the round 2 closed? All the vintage ish ?

Sean was known for wylin in his Nike meetings/then said ish for clout too. Then went n worked w everyone else. Nike could **** in my mouth type comments. Lol

Plus his adidas prior were prettty terrible. Plus being an outwardly aggressive vegan

These are a no go. Hopefully they don’t bring more hype to the gazelle indoor smh

All the other stuff I dont care for but an outwardly aggresive vegan? Ok now you got my attention oh hell nah. :lol: The the worst.

But yeah I think all the R2 closed? Atleast the one in NY did and I believe Miami. I thought the R2 closed cause District One across the street was way better. :lol:

His prior Adidas collab I have to say is underrated. The Stan Smiths? Those were fire honestly.

he had a stan smith collab?
Two I think? So forgettable I had to google and it’ll mess up my algo smh

1691721340355.jpeg

Yikes u can tell that account is from some brad hall type lineage

Back
Top Bottom