Adidas ORIGINALS updates

IMG_6917.jpeg

Speaking of, Spezials came in last week. I was gonna throw a latte in here too but I was oding on the latte pics. :lol:
big fire. suede looks immaculate. thoughts on fit/comfort versus gazelle indoor and samba for example?

big fire. suede looks immaculate. thoughts on fit/comfort versus gazelle indoor and samba for example?

I coudnt tell them apart if I was blindfolded with a gag in my mouth and tried em on seperately. If I even tried to tell yall the difference it would just be me BSing. :lol:

Getting excited for my Kith/Clarks Sambas. They gotta start going out soon. I think my last update was mid-August and said 1-2 months. Anyone got a beat pair they can show off to tide me over?

Getting excited for my Kith/Clarks Sambas. They gotta start going out soon. I think my last update was mid-August and said 1-2 months. Anyone got a beat pair they can show off to tide me over?

My pair doesnt look too bad, the crepe gets dirty though like any other Wallabee or something.

Kinda slept on those Liam’s. They dropped today but only seen em on one site? In any case, these Spezials looking kinda nice too.

IMG_7447.jpeg

My pair doesnt look too bad, the crepe gets dirty though like any other Wallabee or something.

Kinda slept on those Liam’s. They dropped today but only seen em on one site? In any case, these Spezials looking kinda nice too.

IMG_7447.jpeg
Cop them from Packer!

Back
Top Bottom