Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'm chatting with them right now and they're telling me they drop on the 1st.  
laugh.gif

Told the lady that the other non-multi versions of 8000s are live and I'm able to add them to my cart and she just said they must've had an early release.  

Told me if they're sold out to check back on the 1st.  

So essentially she's clueless.  
laugh.gif
Adidas Customer Service training manual must only be one page that states: "Act clueless, play solitaire all night."
laugh.gif
  Pretty much.

Oh well.  Maybe they'll release some more multis on the 1st.  

Oh, and I asked when new product goes live on the website and she said between 10 AM and 3 PM.  I almost reminded her of what time it is now, but said the hell with it.  She was too into solitaire.   

im salty that some of you doubled up on the multis... oh well. i got 2 colors i would wear. gonna be on the lookout for the multis now. been trying to add it to my cart over and over for an hour now. lol.

sweet 20% off. my code was the generic 15% one for signing up a extra email account.

oh and how do these run? i went with whats my addidas tts. 9.5 but in the eqt support 93 i had to get a 9 and i still couldve went 8.5 wondering if these ran really big as well or just normal. cause in nikes im a 10.

never thought it would get this bad...

feel like I'm in the Walking Dead trying to survive the hypebeasts and resellers

Missed out on the Multi release on Adi.com but I grabbed the media and oceans to see what the stir is all about, lol. Thanks for the promo 20% fam. 
nthat.gif

Yeah, thanks for the promo code despite missing out on the Multis. Hopefully they release more (or they could use the hype to sell other releases).

Copped the Cityscape cw. Had multis in my cart but they got sold out. Hoping all the insomniacs got their pair!

I can't wait for my infrared's to arrive. I was contemplating on getting the multis, and already added them to cart, but decided against it.

They're nice, but they're the type of shoe i'd wear once in awhile...whereas, i feel the infras are more versatile and could go straight right into my regular roshe/flyknit rotation.

Hope everyone got what they wanted. Can't believe the hype on these. lol

Alarm didn't go off for work ended up missin out ....and being late lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom