Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^ hell no.

does anyone have pics of the oceans with the alternate laces?

Man I hope the release the city pack version with the river going through it. I think it's the London shoe but I could be mistaken. If I can I'm going to cop the purple ones for $210.

Man I hope the release the city pack version with the river going through it. I think it's the London shoe but I could be mistaken. If I can I'm going to cop the purple ones for $210.

The purple Consortium pair? That's a better price than I've seen. Really would like to have a pair of those. I'm all about a non-white outsole.

these are so clean....copped 4 pairs of my size, all under retail! gave one to a friend already....

Last edited:
What Finishline has to say about it:

What does "near future" mean?  

Sometime in the next day?  Next week?  Next month?

I wish they would give us a timeframe at least.  Hopefully they don't drop at 3 AM like what Adidas did.

hate to be "that sizing guy" but how do the zx630 and zx 700 fit? I'm usually a size 11 in most Nike and Jordan Brand releases as well as Kobe and LeBron (Except the IX the sizing was waay of on those IMHO). In my newest Adidas pick up the ZX 5000 Response I went with a 10.5 while wearable I definitely would have preferred the 11. Any help is appreciated thanks!

might have to scoop those ocean fluxes from grafitti and ship them to my boy in the uk. curious about this finishline release though

me getting getting lucky on finishline would be like getting stuck by lightning.

but i will keep faith...i need the oceans. damn you resellers. 

ive been lowballing the hell out of the resellers on ebay  to show my dislike...well it really isn't lowballing considering the ridiculous price tag they are putting on these. 

Last edited:
hate to be "that sizing guy" but how do the zx630 and zx 700 fit? I'm usually a size 11 in most Nike and Jordan Brand releases as well as Kobe and LeBron (Except the IX the sizing was waay of on those IMHO). In my newest Adidas pick up the ZX 5000 Response I went with a 10.5 while wearable I definitely would have preferred the 11. Any help is appreciated thanks!

I'd go with your normal size bro. For me personally, there was a little room in my tts and the .5 size down was more of a snug fit

those multis look so good. wished i couldve gotten them. oh well i cant wait for my oceans to come in as well as my black pair. thursday can't come quick enough. and we really need a thread just for flux's cause this has what this thread has turned into. i feel bad for everyone else that just want to talk adidas originals.

maybe i should start one.

Dope :smokin

loving all of these pictures of people's pairs. they look way better than the stock photos. you couldn't go wrong with any of the graphics pairs. they all look dope now that i see all these pictures.

OMFG - the post digitals were just up on FNL - for like 30 seconds....... I couldn't even get in here to post it, and they were gone.  Didn't check to see how many pairs in each size, because I was rushing so much.  The hype on these is out of hand.

OMFG - the post digitals were just up on FNL - for like 30 seconds....... I couldn't even get in here to post it, and they were gone.  Didn't check to see how many pairs in each size, because I was rushing so much.  The hype on these is out of hand.
sizes 8-12 still up on mobile

EDIT:nvm all gone :frown:

Last edited:
Hype is crazy on these. Probably well deserved though. Got my infrareds in and they are too nice. I'll get a picture up soon.

Damn, I've been lurking on NT for ages but this nonsense has forced me to register. I'm dying over here - the one pair of Adidas I get really jacked up for the first time I see it weeks before release date (Multicolor Prisms), and they make a dozen pairs.  I was reading y'all Sat morning after I woke up at 5:30am ET and saw they'd already sold out on Adidas, and it was weird seeing just about everybody else shut out, as well. Hell, retro J releases tend to have better success rates than these things did.

Anyway, glad to finally join the community, and hopefully soon I can bring more than just salt to the table.

Luckily there are a lot of prints of these i like and will be hoping to land at least one.
I love the cheetah with pink stripes, prism's, digitals, all the city pack, will prob pick up a plain pair of navy or infrared if i can find them for around $70.

Just a lot of waiting and trying to constantly check sites for restocks right now

if you're located in the bay area, i have not taken your pair, since i copped all 4 directly in germany 
wink.gif

As someone who wears the same size...

I think he was implying that you didn't have to get 4 pairs and could've given others an opportunity to cop. But...it's all good. The early bird gets the worm.

Anyways...this is crazy how they're selling out. I won't front though. As someone with like probably 20 or so Roshe's, I'm only interested in the graphic print Fluxs since I already have all the flavors of the rainbow.

I got in my Oceans and digitals yesterday. My normal size is 11.5 I was only able to get a 11 in the Oceans and a 11.5 of the Digitals from Adidas.com.

The Oceans fit a little tight but okay considering it's a half size down. The Digitals fit fine. I really like the prints. I prefer the Roshe soles though.

Adidas is onto something.

if you're located in the bay area, i have not taken your pair, since i copped all 4 directly in germany 
wink.gif

As someone who wears the same size...

I think he was implying that you didn't have to get 4 pairs and could've given others an opportunity to cop. But...it's all good. The early bird gets the worm.

yeah i know what he wanted to say....but he couldnt even have copped them where i got them from, so there's no point. 

and i already gave away one pair to a friend, keeping two pairs for myself, and use one as trade material.

sorry but i cant see nothing wrong with it....

Back
Top Bottom