Adidas ORIGINALS updates

yeah i know what he wanted to say....but he couldnt even have copped them where i got them from, so there's no point. 
and i already gave away one pair to a friend, keeping two pairs for myself, and use one as trade material.
sorry but i cant see nothing wrong with it....
"Use one as trade material" that's EXACTLY what's wrong with it.

"Use one as trade material" that's EXACTLY what's wrong with it.
i can respect your opinion....i've been buying sneakers for 20 years now, and a few years ago i might have complained too, but you gotta live in reality, and if i can cop such a hyped AND beautiful shoe multiple times with ease and under retail, maybe to trade for something i wasnt able to get, i will do so....

Every body salt ***** stop your *****in

Allow us to come together and help each other out and then maybe we can all get our pairs

i can respect your opinion....i've been buying sneakers for 20 years now, and a few years ago i might have complained too, but you gotta live in reality, and if i can cop such a hyped AND beautiful shoe multiple times with ease and under retail, maybe to trade for something i wasnt able to get, i will do so....
people are so salty bro, I don't have a pair yet but you know what I would have done the same as you. Good for you

The Oceans fit a little tight but okay considering it's a half size down. The Digitals fit fine. I really like the prints. I prefer the Roshe soles though.

Good size info, thanks... about to order infrareds and mint weaves from Adidas before the coupon code expires. I wear a 10 and am trying to pick between 10 & 9.5, but I get brutal bunions, so I'm thinking sticking with the 10.

whats the adidias coupon code?
em2061AD-100

20% off.  Dude posted it over the weekend during the madness.  That's how peeps copped the phot print pack below retail when they dropped online. And since there was no limit, it was like a buy-3-get-1-free sale

Made the move on the Infrareds & Mint (I call 'em "Undefeated") Weaves. $140 shipped total from Adidas w/ the code. Went w/ 9.5s based on all the chatter here over the last few days. The free returns will help if they're too tight, I suppose, but I'd imagine there's some give to the weave.

Now I'm hitting refresh like a mugg on FNL hoping the Multis pop up, though.  I have $40 in loyalty cash to use there by May, and I'd love to use it on them.

BTW, I bit on the Berlins yesterday when they mysteriously appeared on the Adidas US site.  They only had 2 pairs each of 7s and 7.5s in stock when I got over there, and I was really tempted to just clear them out but I just got one pair of the 7.5s.  I was astounded that the order actually went through and I received shipping confirmation this AM.  I really thought it was a fluke posting.

I'm only seeing one listing for them on eBay, and dude's asking $300 for them. Crazy.

repped man thanks

I think this might make me pull the trigger on the navy's and infrareds
Gracias, and de nada. Yeah, I can't see getting them for less than this w/ free shipping anytime soon so it's worth it just to get em now, I s'pose

Just got an email from adidas they credited me $19 for the coupon code that I forgot to enter during the original purchase of the zx multi

Just got an email from adidas they credited me $19 for the coupon code that I forgot to enter during the original purchase of the zx multi
LOL, that might be the only positive customer service story about them I've seen during this whole debacle.  Congrats!

How did that happen? Did you contact customer service and ask them about a refund for a coupon code that wouldn't work or did they just contact you out of the blue, crediting your account?

Called them after I ordered. I told them I put the code in and for some reson it didn't credit me, they reviewed it and credited me.

Footaction @ 34th NYC got some mutli color in.  Just picked up my pair from there.

OMG, going to go buy all of the shoes and sell them on Ebay. Just kidding. Thanks for the heads up and letting us know FTA will be getting them.

Anyone have an opinion on how the EQT Cushion fits? I've heard some say TTS and others say similar to the EQT Support, meaning a half size down is needed.

Any help is appreciated.

Anyone know the release date on FNL?
The digitals were up this AM but went with a quickness.  FNL told me via twitter yesterday they weren't sure when they were getting them, so it seems like it's a matter of "Refresh... Refresh... Refresh..."

Back
Top Bottom