Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Footlocker is up but each size says backordered. Hm.

Edit: Only until 5/16. Coupon codes work on Footlocker.

Last edited:
I wish men got the women's grey pair. that heathered look is sick.

anyone got a footlocker code?

25_dollars_lrg.jpg

Off of

100dollars.png

CPFL3BD4

Des anyone know what time the restock of the sneakersnstuff flux pack is?
I wanna try for the snake skins since I slept through the original release.

I found a all black pair of Flux's in a size 7.5. You guys think it would fit my dad who wears a 8-8.5? Ive tried on a pair before and they run pretty big, but idk how this big..

For reference not sure if this matters at all, but he's got a pair of lunar glide 3s in a size 8,,,

I found a all black pair of Flux's in a size 7.5. You guys think it would fit my dad who wears a 8-8.5? Ive tried on a pair before and they run pretty big, but idk how this big..

For reference not sure if this matters at all, but he's got a pair of lunar glide 3s in a size 8,,,
If he's normal footed, not wide or narrow, normally fits 8's in runners and 8.5 in Nike's with a little room to spare. He can do the 7.5. That's about my sizing. 8TTS in most shoes except the EQT's and the latest Flux's where I have to 1/2 down for a perfect snug fit, 8.5 in most Nike's except AF1's where I go 8 or there's too much toe room.

Last edited:
If he's normal footed, not wide or narrow, normally fits 8's in runners and 8.5 in Nike's with a little room to spare. He can do the 7.5. That's about my sizing. 8TTS in most shoes except the EQT's and the latest Flux's where I have to 1/2 down for a perfect snug fit, 8.5 in most Nike's except AF1's where I go 8 or there's too much toe room.

Yeah I might have to cop them for him then. On eBay for $110 obo + $18 shipping..

most likely, he's just gonna be rockin' them casually (well, it is a lifestyle shoe)...so i would actually recommend against going for the size 7.5. it may run slightly too snug. better to go with a size 8 to ensure that he can wear them comfortably...that's my opinion at least...

im literally getting legit ticked off at some comments I see off IG/and in RL knocking the pure boosts. Swear any simple runner with a nice upper immediately gets called a "roshe clone"...

anyways seeing on feet pics on the gram is making me want these so bad. 

im literally getting legit ticked off at some comments I see off IG/and in RL knocking the pure boosts. Swear any simple runner with a nice upper immediately gets called a "roshe clone"...

anyways seeing on feet pics on the gram is making me want these so bad. 

Don't waste your time on teenagers or adults with teenage level thought processes. Comments = Signs that Rome is burning

WTF...Footlocker says my sz 9.5 Pure Boost is back ordered...I picked up a pair in person at fox hills mall yesterday. Was the last sz 9.5 according to the dude. Are these limited or something? On a side note, WOW....these shoes are insanely comfortable. Really well built shoe. For those comparing to Roshes 
roll.gif
There's no comparison in terms of quality. Then again, it's a $120 shoe

Back
Top Bottom