Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Well, I've only been able to come up on the Digital Prints. Glad they're at least going to offer customization as a consolation prize.

why do you spam with worthless posts? these are sold out everywhere i was able to search. some people here..... 
mean.gif
Dude, this is easily the single most popular shoe of the last 20-30 pages of this thread. Do your homework and maybe you won't get sarcastic responses. 

Last edited:
need these...anyone has any link?...
thank you

These initially dropped a while back, I think they are sold out in retail stores. Random stores mighty have pairs but they will be hard to locate... Nothing is every really sold out. You know? But you will probably have to pair more than retail. Here's a picture on feet to motivate your searching.

Thought I might help someone out on here, anybody want DS snakeskin ZX flux sz8 for retail plus shipping? Sorry if I'm breaking the rules, just trynna help someone out.

Ordered the Pure Boost in blue for optimal summer freshness. Excited to feel how comfortable they are.

lmk about durability.

I've worn them four days in a row. The upper hasn't lost form at all. Comfort is still obviously off the charts. I'm even impressed by how clean the mid sole has remained considering my boost runners seem to attract dirt like crazy.

Ordered the Pure Boost in blue for optimal summer freshness. Excited to feel how comfortable they are.
Got the gray pair yesterday for $95 at FTL. Comfort is great on these, it's one of the most comfortable sneakers I currently own. Going to get the black pair to throw into my summer rotation as well.

Back
Top Bottom