Adidas ORIGINALS updates

The new adizero Prime Boost's are amazing. Probably my favorite running sneaker out in a loooooong time. The 200 dollar price tag is steep though

Last edited:
Really diggin those flux stan smith inspired ones.

Can't wait for the photo option on mi adidas so many ideas

Kanye will be designing some Stan Smiths :smokin

http://www.wmagazine.com/people/ins...nberger/photos/?mbid=social_20140715_27871396

But it’s Kanye West who is most likely to trigger a stampede. There is so much anticipation surrounding the upcoming release of a series of Stan Smiths reconfigured by the media-friendly rapper that street-wear blogs have already begun posting speculative renderings of what they might look like. Says Schönberger, “It’s partnerships like these that keep me continuously learning.”

Last edited:
people can say what they want about Kanye but he understands aesthetics he knows what will fit and is just good at putting things together. I know tinker and a ton of other people were bashing him saying that he just used stuff from Nike's archive but a lot of that was based on the limitations that they put on him. If you remember that first prototype of the Yeezy1 it had never before used sole on it. But Nike made him choose something else.

Wish Loops showed up from Social Status today. They are amazing in person. Glad I got a 10.5 vs my TTS 11. Top 10 release of 2014, IMO!

Wish Loops showed up from Social Status today. They are amazing in person. Glad I got a 10.5 vs my TTS 11. Top 10 release of 2014, IMO!

Thought the one on the left was a hightop for a moment haha but gotta say it wouldn't look bad!

that picture makes me wish i copped those sl loops but i still couldn't walk around in these.  they are dope though

Ah, man! Looks like someone at the store was rocking them a whole day (and I wouldn't put it past them). Hate that for you, bro.
Decided to not make a big deal out of it. I know its annoying to have to deal with a customer that thinks your the one who messed them up.

I cleaned them up and its all good now. The right side isnt dirty its just the shadow.

Back
Top Bottom