Adidas ORIGINALS updates

for today

8.5US. They fit like flyknits
just the answer i wanted to hear. haha thanks!

BTW anyone got their hands on the women's tech supers yet? Any idea how they fit? I know men's tech supers fit big (gotta size .5 down from my usual Adidas size) but i have no idea if the women's fit any different. Any advice is much appreciated!

Last edited:
I know I'm probably the only person who cares about Superstar 80s, but Adidas has added them to their list of customs. The options are great (soft/tumbled/crocodile embossed leather), but the colors are limited on the best looking materials, as they're available in white or black only.

Some pics from Instagram:

Pony hair and Croc leather

Vinyl and synthetic snakeskin

Soft leather and pony hair

Needless to say, I'm very excited about these because I'll finally get my hands on some pairs I could only drool over (white SS with purple stripes :smokin; just gotta decide on tumbled leather or croco). They do come at $110 a piece though, so the copping process will definitely be slow since I usually get Superstars on sale.

I've not seen half sizes anywhere and I'm sure I read somewhere they weren't doing any
yes, they did not produce any half sizes as they told me from FP...i am just asking how they fit.. @britkicks  was expecting a pair yesterday and he would tell me if they fit like usual adidas or you can size up, down etc..

Has anyone customize a pair of stan smiths? I'd like to see how they look compared to online pix.

Have you guys noticed Journeys has the Fluxs? I was at the Journeys at Oakridge Mall, CA and they had the Flux in that tye dye looking color way

that black/white pony hair pair of superstars looks awesome. I'll have to tinker around with the options and see if I can come up with anything.

Back
Top Bottom