Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Does anyone know if/when any stores in LA or San Diego will get the Club75 Stan Smiths? I'm on holiday in the US atm and I wouldn't mind getting them for US retail... :wink:

Does anyone know if/when any stores in LA or San Diego will get the Club75 Stan Smiths? I'm on holiday in the US atm and I wouldn't mind getting them for US retail...
wink.gif
Same here. Will be in LA this weekend. 

Haven't tried an SL Loop until today... and, man, comfort is on point!

I think the design and concept is really cool, but that midsole kills the shoes for me. It's too thick/high in my opinion. They look like Nike Roshe.

Repped for providing high quality pics though. Thanks.

Last edited:

yes, they did not produce any half sizes as they told me from FP...i am just asking how they fit.. @britkicks  was expecting a pair yesterday and he would tell me if they fit like usual adidas or you can size up, down etc..
Well the Edberg FP came today and im sorry to say that they are not TTS. There is plenty of room width wise but length wise they are too short to be TTS and my toe is squashed at the end. Not unbearable but not workable to wear for any period of time. I think a full size up would be too big as there is lots of room width wise so I think half a size up would be just right. But of course they did not do half sizes so they will have to go back and so no FP edbergs for me. Shame because the quality of the suede on these is unbelievable especially on the one piece tongue. Just have to hope that the OG and Wimbledons come in half sizes. when released next week.

Thanks for the info. I will try to find them instore then to check how they fit. I think they look awesome in pictures.

I know I'm probably the only person who cares about Superstar 80s, but Adidas has added them to their list of customs. The options are great (soft/tumbled/crocodile embossed leather), but the colors are limited on the best looking materials, as they're available in white or black only.

Some pics from Instagram:

Pony hair and Croc leather

quote] nice!

SL Loop pick up. Super spiffy and comfortable to boot. I did lace up to the top lace holes to draw the heel in more since there is no heel cup. An awesome, sock-like fit and cushion is great as well.

Can someone point me to the direction of the stan smith D67361 reissue in a 9-9.5 in the states? UK shipping is a *****! Or the ostrich or reptile would be even better..

Well the Edberg FP came today and im sorry to say that they are not TTS. There is plenty of room width wise but length wise they are too short to be TTS and my toe is squashed at the end. Not unbearable but not workable to wear for any period of time. I think a full size up would be too big as there is lots of room width wise so I think half a size up would be just right. But of course they did not do half sizes so they will have to go back and so no FP edbergs for me. Shame because the quality of the suede on these is unbelievable especially on the one piece tongue. Just have to hope that the OG and Wimbledons come in half sizes. when released next week.
thanks man! repped! can i ask you then, what you consider tts? nike? stan smiths? can you please give a few examples of tts you own?..

thank you!!

SL Loop pick up. Super spiffy and comfortable to boot. I did lace up to the top lace holes to draw the heel in more since there is no heel cup. An awesome, sock-like fit and cushion is great as well.
Sexy! I missed the UPS man today so now my next delivery is on tueseday.

Have to pay the man some money at the door. :smile:

Imported mine from the US since these bad boys are not released in the EU yet.

Imma stunt on them here lol.

thanks man! repped! can i ask you then, what you consider tts? nike? stan smiths? can you please give a few examples of tts you own?..
thank you!!

Sure in most Nike I'm TTS eg Air Max 1, ATC all Jordan's etc. the only Nike I have to go up a size is in Huarache LE but so does everyone.

In adidas I'm mostly TTS eg Stan smith, zx8000

In New balance I'm TTS in 998 and 564 but have to go up half a size in the 420

In converse I'm TTS.

Hope that helps

Sure in most Nike I'm TTS eg Air Max 1, ATC all Jordan's etc. the only Nike I have to go up a size is in Huarache LE but so does everyone.

In adidas I'm mostly TTS eg Stan smith, zx8000

In New balance I'm TTS in 998 and 564 but have to go up half a size in the 420

In converse I'm TTS.

Hope that helps
yes it does..i m usually in adidas/new balance 11US(10.5UK) so this time i have to pick up 11UK..i guess i m lucky!

thanks a lot for the info!!!

One word: WOW.

Did you go true-to-size? Planning to have a pair shipped. Appreciate any feedback! 

Thank you! Wonder when they are dropping here. I've got friends over there who can oop, but $134 plus shipping seems high...
I hear you. The prices here are crazy compared to $$$.

For that same reason I was able to ship over 2 pairs of SL Loops and still pay a reasonable price for them compared to the EU price market.

$215 including shipping and custom fees. I know they only cost $75/pair BUT I'll be (one of?) the first in Europe and if they never come overseas I'm lucky to own a pair.

I hear you. The prices here are crazy compared to $$$.
For that same reason I was able to ship over 2 pairs of SL Loops and still pay a reasonable price for them compared to the EU price market.
$215 including shipping and custom fees. I know they only cost $75/pair BUT I'll be (one of?) the first in Europe and if they never come overseas I'm lucky to own a pair.

Not a bad price at all. I didn't realize those were US only.

Back
Top Bottom