Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I went tts and it's a little loose for the solebox because they all sold out by the time I got around to looking for these. At least if I wanna go down a half size down later on the resell probably ain't going to be that bad. I tracked down another pair of the torsion allegras for retail a few months ago

just received the eqts at work..tried them on and have mixed feelings..went half size down from my tts. they don't run long in any case..but they are super wide in the toebox and heel area..they have zero support in toebox and heel area :tongue: lol..i  ll check them out later when i get back from work but i think for normal feet it is better to go 1 full size down although half size down is wearable.

just received the eqts at work..tried them on and have mixed feelings..went half size down from my tts. they don't run long in any case..but they are super wide in the toebox and heel area..they have zero support in toebox and heel area :tongue: lol..i  ll check them out later when i get back from work but i think for normal feet it is better to go 1 full size down although half size down is wearable.

^ @mykoh   yeah, they fit me exactly as you described. and i think i am not  getting more eqts.not a good shape for my feet.

Last edited:
Adidas sizing is actually your actual foot size .Nike shoes have elongated toeboxes and stretched sold units .I have no clue why yall keep struggling to buy shoes yAll cats grown

I just got my Solebox Guidances. I went with my regular Adidas size (UK9/US9.5/EU43+1/3) and they fit well. I don't have wide feet so I'm surprised that people could have gone a full size down with these, unless they're referring to their US Nike size, which ist .5 bigger than Adidas.

Anyway, great shoe and a great cw, but seeing them in person, I'm starting to have regrets about not copping the HALs as well.
wink.gif

Anybody swap the solebox laces?  Blacks aren't doing it for me.
I might put the ones with the red tips in but probably not the all red ones.

told you

Hal > Solebox

Last edited:
so i went home and tried both. i have another opinion..........solebox run bigger than HALs! HA HA HAHA!! And i am 100% serious! for HALs is impossible to size down..they won't fit...while solebox EQTs are slightly bigger to a point that I have to size down 1 size..lmao................!!!

Just got them in, they fit just like all my other adidas... Half size down from nike. 

Honestly, i'm really impressed with the quality of material used... All the panels are diff suedes and they're all buttery AF... (i'm sure they're synthetics, but oh well)...

And they fit perfect. I'm glad if some of my kicks are off slightly I can always wear diff thickness socks to adjust as needed.

Please excuse my work #NTDenim and Chukkas....

Last edited:
Lol nah man I got a closet full of kicks papi .From what I've noticed over the years Adidas shoes don't have the banana toeboxes like nike
well i have some adidas sneakers..my usual adidas size is 11US..while the superstar 2 fit small and i need 11.5US and integral S+tech super i need 10.5US..regarding EQTs I can't really tell..solebox fits me bigger from HAL... :S

in nike sneakers i have a more standard size..i wear 11.5US in almost any model..i size down only in af1 and full leather am1s and am90s..

I used a corrugated cardboard insole. Bought a pack of 5 pairs at Daiso. It's a Japanese store where everything's a fixed price ($2 Singapore dollars where i'm from).

Just use something cheap and neutral. Didn't want to change the feel of the shoe too much.
Word thanks for the feedback, repped

Lol nah man I got a closet full of kicks papi .From what I've noticed over the years Adidas shoes don't have the banana toeboxes like nike
I dont even know what this means. Are you talking about AM1? because I could rattle off 20 nike models with nice toe boxes. Anyone with any experience with adidas can tell you their sizing is all over the place. 

Back
Top Bottom