Adidas ORIGINALS updates

R/Os were the best hands down. That shoe release created so much hype and changed the game for sure in terms of consumer behavior ..

Best in terms of what? Hype? RO's are still sitting on shelves even on discount unlike the Y-3 Qasa's.

Last edited:
No, don't let the hype fool you. The best Adidas release of the year was the superstar made in France. With or without yeezys

Can't agree more (minus the yeezy part, never been a fan)

Interested to hear peoples top 5s for this year

Mine:
1. Made in france superstars
2. Navy OG Hamburgs
3. EQT Support 93 (really the whole EQT series has been on point this year, but gotta go with the og white/green supports)
4. Cant leave out stans smiths, wore the crap out of mine, but never got around to picking up to the overseas edition
5. Fall of the wall ZX 8000 fall of the wall "Alpha" - regret not picking them up when I had the chance :smh:

Triple black

Triple white

Coming soon

Best in terms of what? Hype? RO's are still sitting on shelves even on discount unlike the Y-3 Qasa's.

I don't think we're on the same page. I'm talm bout the yeezys.

Everyone is going to have their favorite/ top releases of the year. Thats subjective.

An objective truth is that the RO's were the most hyped sought after of 2014.
Had to clarify and not derail this thread lol

Last edited:

so, after hastily ordering a size 11 for over retail, i managed to luck into a pair in my true size 10. if anyone needs an OOP for a size 11, hmu. i'll have them in hand wednesday according to USPS tracking. im kicking myself for buying 2 pairs of these, so im willing to hook it up for less than what i paid to help a fellow NT member get their hands on a pair.
How much you selling it for...shoot me a PM

I've got two 10.5s and an 11 on the way,but I can't find anyone to trade for my size (11.5). SMH. Becoming a bigger hassle than I thought.

Everyone is going to have their favorite/ top releases of the year. Thats subjective.

Being this is the Adidas thread I thought you were talking about the Rick Owens. lol

I am actually not even that crazy about Adidas as a whole.  But my favorite two purchases this year (of any brand) were the Pushas and the SL Moc.  Pushas for the quality and SL Mocs for the price point.  Also there is no way to appreciate those PTs without having them in hand.  Haven't seen a single picture do them justice.

Being this is the Adidas thread I thought you were talking about the Rick Owens. lol

But the rick Owens are double the price point of Y-3 and cater to a different demo. Not sure why they were even thrown into the convo.

wow, i dont mean to sound like a broken record but the quality on these pushas is insane. as everyone has said, photos truely dont do them justice and you need them in hand to fully appreciate them. i feel for everyone that missed out, and i honestly think the resell price tag may be justified. these just jumped to the top of my list of all time favorites

make sure you guys that are getting them delivered post a bunch of pictures! would love to see more on feet pics

Beat me to the "I'm in love with the coco " post!! lol

here are pix as promised.. props to the wifey for helping me with the on foot pix..

Any pic requests, I'm happy to help

These are straight fire on feet. Aside from the hype, the quality on these is really nice.

No glue stains!

I wear a typical 10.5 in Adidas ( read tubular and pure boost) these fit perfect. Want to get that out of the way first and foremost.

Note the PYREX markings on the bottom of the soles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom