Adidas ORIGINALS updates

The 93s fit a bit more snug/TTS than the neoprene ones do, so I would go with your true size.

Ok, cool. I went TTS on my first pair of Tubulars (before we had any sizing info) and bought my second pair at .5 down and they fit perfect. I figured the difference in materials would do something. Thanks and repped.

do superstars run true?
@akademikgenius
Depends on your foot honestly. I wear a size 12 in most nikes but with the superstar 2 it's weird, the size 12 fits fine width wise (my foot is normal to narrow) but length wise it's more close to 12.5 and my heel slips out unless I laced them tight. With the 11.5 the length is fine but width can be a problem, also the "shell toe" rubs the top of my foot and is uncomfortable. Now with the superstar 80s depending on which one one and or the materials the 11.5 fits perfect for me, but some colorways fit narrow and is uncomfortable like the superstars 2. Hopefully this helps you somewhat. My best guess would be just get your tts and if it's a little big then try a thicker insole.

my tech challenge are 11.5US, my puma Dover street market are 11US. in the eqt support i need 10.5US.(just gave you this feedback since you have these shoes in your signature. hope this helps

Damn you got me worried. I signed up for a 13 my regular size since they had no 12.5. If they run that big I might have messed up. Wasn't trying to risk going one full size down and then being too small. Last time I sized down a full size on a shoe that most people said to it did not work out.

Damn you got me worried. I signed up for a 13 my regular size since they had no 12.5. If they run that big I might have messed up. Wasn't trying to risk going one full size down and then being too small. Last time I sized down a full size on a shoe that most people said to it did not work out.
The signup is over?..you can register another account snd signup again

Already signed up twice for the 13 lol no big deal if I like them I'll find someone willing to swap that is going to end up selling anyway.

How do the sl loop moc run in size? I wear a size 9 in Jordans but 9.5 in Kobes, KDs etc. I was able to grab a size 9 in the "moc" this morning from finishline. I kept refreshing waiting for a 9 or 9.5 for days and finally a size 9 popped up. Will I be ok or might be snug on my foot?

any of the classic c/w stan smiths on sale for the low right now? and please someone throw me a link to the SL Loop Mocs in a 10.5 

Sorry for the stock photo, but I just picked these up for $36 at my local Ross in IL. Only flaw was no box but I haven't seen these in person.

Those pics from the photographer's twitter look good, however the filter game is crazy on every shot. Need those unfiltered shots.

The fact that these are $10 cheaper and look better the neoprene tubs, it's a major cop. Too bad they don't have a size 10 or 10.5 available. Does anyone know if they fit the same as the neoprene tubs? 

nikeairon nikeairon said this about the fit comparison, and I went with his opinion on them for my purchase.

The 93s fit a bit more snug/TTS than the neoprene ones do, so I would go with your true size.

Back
Top Bottom