Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Do anyone know where I can purchase these pro model adidas in the same color just without the snake skin? Would be much appreciated..

Just received those white stan smiths with the gum speckeled soles from Footaction. They shipped in a bag. The box is completely crushed and the right shoe is creased. I am livid.
Same here. Going keep them anyway as its not too bad and i dont feel like doing the work to return them, but ill be writing a negative review and avoiding footaction in the future.

Same here. Going keep them anyway as its not too bad and i dont feel like doing the work to return them, but ill be writing a negative review and avoiding footaction in the future.
They always do that unless you clicked that 3.99 for gift box

I just got the adidas tubular MOC runner here in Edmonton. Definitely .5 Sz down for me
I'm a regular sz9 on all my shoes J's
This is a nice shoes for that price

Hey can anyone tell me how the ZX500, Adidas Boston Super and Boston Spezial fit compared to EQT Running Guidance or Superstars? I'd really appreciate it!

Hey can anyone tell me how the ZX500, Adidas Boston Super and Boston Spezial fit compared to EQT Running Guidance or Superstars? I'd really appreciate it!

About the same I wear my adidas size uk10 in superstar 80s and guidance the zx 500 I find abut more roomy but just sports socks not a 1/2 size down or anything also uk 10 in campus 80s and zx8000 zx9000

Never had a pair of boston spezial or boston super

Last edited:
About the same I wear my adidas size uk10 in superstar 80s and guidance the zx 500 I find abut more roomy but just sports socks not a 1/2 size down or anything also uk 10 in campus 80s and zx8000 zx9000

Never had a pair of boston spezial or boston super
so half size down from ZX8000 size on the ZX500 ?

so half size down from ZX8000 size on the ZX500 ?

I always found the zx 8000 snug around the forefoot and the zx500 roomy it's a matter of taste I have x3 zx500 but sold my zx8000 and didn't think twice they just weren't working for me in my normal adi size if you like a snug fit and can try on a zx500 half a size down its worth a punt otherwise go true and wear slightly thicker socks

so tired of all red shoes but shoe companies keep putting better materials and details on em

how many all red shoes do you really need?

most of em do look nice tho

Those gold js wings already released in Malaysia, can't wait for US release

Shape on those is amazing. Guess they're like the Yeezys with encapsulated Boost, cause I don't see any in those pics.

It's BS that a company as big as Eastbay/Footlocker/champs/footaction can't bother to double-box without paying an extra $4 for "Gift-Boxing" (unless it's release day and it comes in the box from Nike etc.).

Just got a pair of SL Loops in from FL and luckily the box was in pristine condition. FinishLine double-boxes FYI.

Zx boost trainers are copped. All black or the red ones for me but ll those colorways are really nice!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom