Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Pulled the trigger on the rod lavers. Can't wait...I've always loved the rod lavers And these are right up my alley
And yall can keep those flower curtain stans

I'm looking to grab these RL as well, can anyone help me on sizing though? I haven't owned a pair of adidas in years, if it helps I'm a 13 in most Nikes/Jordans but wear a 12 in Made in USA NBs, 12.5 in AF1. Can I fit a 12.5 in these RL? Also I've been looking at the Consortium Superstars a little bit, any size guidance on those as well?

I'm looking to grab these RL as well, can anyone help me on sizing though? I haven't owned a pair of adidas in years, if it helps I'm a 13 in most Nikes/Jordans but wear a 12 in Made in USA NBs, 12.5 in AF1. Can I fit a 12.5 in these RL? Also I've been looking at the Consortium Superstars a little bit, any size guidance on those as well?
I'm looking to cop too!

Strange thing with Consortium releases is that they almost always fit big. Kinda like Nike SPs where i have to go half down on everything from Fragments to the recent Patch packs.

I usually wear an 8 in Stan Smiths, ZX Flux and NBs, but for these i'm thinking half down. Still speculating though. My local store just released these yesterday, maybe they'll still have my size for me to try a pair on.

Last edited:
I would say go for a 12 or 12.5...12.5 might be safer because it's better to have a little more room than not enough.

I wear a 10 in glv's and air max 1's...and I bought a 9.5 in these rod lavers

Last edited:
wait so just to be sure:

If I'm a Nike size 10, then:

Adidas EQT Support = Down 1 size from Nike Size, so get a EQT Support size 9.

Adidas EQT Guidance = True to size from Nike Size, so get EQT Guidance size 10.

I just bought the Bait but went with a size 9. ah all this sizing stuff.. Thanks guys for the clarification. :smokin

Pulled the trigger on the rod lavers. Can't wait...I've always loved the rod lavers And these are right up my alley
And yall can keep those flower curtain stans

I wear the same size as you in all the brands/models you listed; my only pair of rod laver vintage is the CLOT consortium from some time ago and it fits just right in a 13, so I don't think you'll fit a 12.5 unless adidas somehow changed the sizing.

In comparison, I wear US12.5/UK12 in most adidas originals, including the superstar 80s. It's a very tough size to get stateside because they sell very few of them here, but if you focus your search in the UK and Germany you shouldn't have many issues since they are available in larger number there. It's even easier if you have access to proxy services/friends/connects in those locations because they tend to sit in larger numbers on the Euro versions of adidas.com.

Last edited:
I would say go for a 12 or 12.5...12.5 might be safer because it's better to have a little more room than not enough.

I wear a 10 in glv's and air max 1's...and I bought a 9.5 in these rod lavers

Thanks. I got a UK12 = US12.5 so I think I'll be good.

Grabbed the white pair from End. It's sad that shipping from End is faster and cheaper than from Kith, St. Alfred, etc. and I live in the middle of the US.

I just grabbed a pair from END too! lolol

I had to size down half from my usual Adidas size (NB 997/998, Asics Gel Saga) for the both Xeno models, BAPEs and primeknit pure boosts and Stan Smiths. I did the same with these because i cannot stand a shoe that's even slightly too big.

Do note i've got a really narrow foot and wear thin socks all the time.

Will report back as soon as END delivers my package in 3 days.

End's shipping is the greatest, period. It's super-fast, that End box they ship in is a tank, and they only charge $11. They're definitely my favorite overseas store by far.

End's shipping is the greatest, period. It's super-fast, that End box they ship in is a tank, and they only charge $11. They're definitely my favorite overseas store by far.
Me too. End is goat. Too bad I'm scared to buy anything over 200 dollars cause of customs.

End is fantastic, except when it comes to limited drops. Those are an absolute nightmare.

I second this. Ordered a pair of Roshes on a Thursday and I got them Monday morning even though the eta was Tuesday.

white ultraboosts? 

grey? 
nerd.gif

Can anybody please point me in the right direction to buy an OG superstar 80's dlx in most color in a size 7? really want one but couldnt find it in my size. Thanks

Any place, online preferably, that I can find the Stan Smith Euro Version for retail ?

Looking for a size US7 or US7.5

I know it's a shot in the dark. Thanks in advance.

Is there an ebates thread?

I ordered some shoes last night. Signed up this morning. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Is there an ebates thread?

I ordered some shoes last night. Signed up this morning. :stoneface:

Order them again with the discount and use Adidas's free return to send back the first order.

Edit: And check out the discount code thread. We talk ebates, befrugal, fatwallet, etc. there quite a bit.

Last edited:
who was the one who took the lace cage off the ultra boost? it look super clean, trying to do that with mine. but cant remember where i saw the pictures, thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom