Adidas ORIGINALS updates

You dudes are too much, lol. Anything posted here is fair game, I'm under no obligation to personally credit anyone. If you posted it on your personal social media page it would be a different story. 

Last edited:
There's no obligation, but there is such a thing as courtesy aka asking for permission even when you don't need it. Just strikes me as childish and unprofessional.

Last edited:
really feeling these la's. thinking about picking up the all white.

wouldnt mind these either if they changed the orange/red to a gray like the qasa lows

Seen the LA's in the flesh at the weekend and I didn't like the look of the mesh not going to age well in my opinion that said the black with red toe is my preference.

How's the zx 500 fit compared to superstars and zx flux? Looking to pick up the made in germany. If I wear a 10.5 in those two models would I get the same size in deer skin zx 500 or go down to a 10?

really feeling these la's. thinking about picking up the all white.

wouldnt mind these either if they changed the orange/red to a gray like the qasa lows
The LA's have jumped to my favorite adidas sneaker right now.

Better than my previous loves SL loop TR's.

I unds my undftd LA's and they are too fire on foot.

Will be picking up more

Quote:

You dudes are too much, lol. Anything posted here is fair game, I'm under no obligation to personally credit anyone. If you posted it on your personal social media page it would be a different story. 
Hate to break it to you but those pictures ARE from social media. If you would have crossed checked anything or looked for yourself, you would've realized that. But I guess that's too hard for "journalists" these days. What if I photoshopped those pictures?

If you would've asked for sources, I gladly would've given them to you, but you didn't and got caught with your pants down.

Please don't try and pass yourself off as a journalist, because you're not. You're a joke.

Seen the LA's in the flesh at the weekend and I didn't like the look of the mesh not going to age well in my opinion that said the black with red toe is my preference.
how do they fit?

and everyone seems to love those adidas LA's...i might have to check them out

Last edited:
Quote:

Hate to break it to you but those pictures ARE from social media. If you would have crossed checked anything or looked for yourself, you would've realized that. But I guess that's too hard for "journalists" these days. What if I photoshopped those pictures?

If you would've asked for sources, I gladly would've given them to you, but you didn't and got caught with your pants down.

Please don't try and pass yourself off as a journalist, because you're not. You're a joke.

Well damn.

Quote:

welp he's about to catch a fade.

That superstar primeknit is an abomination. There, I said it. The shell toe looks completely out of place.

Using primeknit on gazelles, sambas, or hamburgs would have been a better idea than slapping it on supes.

How's the quality of the black suede on the made on germany? Trying to decide between the 500 in white or black. I can tell that leather is butter but not sure about the suede.

totally agree. primeknit does not look good on those superstars. everything about it looks off. should drop more stan smith pks instead

I just don't like that the stripes are screenprinted instead of knit in the separate colours but honestly that's just a nitpick.

Superstar Primeknits are the GOAT

Just got my Wing+ Horns. I made an ordering error and thought UK sizes were 1 size difference between US sizes, but I guess for Adidas it's only 1/2 size difference. Needless to say, I went a full size down on them by accident and they still fit. They are a bit snug width-wise, but not painful when I loosen the laces. I'm liking these overall. My first adidas collab and many more to come hopefully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom