Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Man AFEW has my size right now, but I am not too sure about dropping that $170 for them. Aren't these coming stateside?

Well ****. Might have to order both the Black and the Sesame pair 
eek.gif
lmao. These and the Ultraboosts are the only releases I've actually wanted to buy.

Anyone have a coupon for Asphaltgold??

Edit: Just picked up the Sesame pair for retail. Going to hold off on the Black pair for now.

Last edited:
Am I reading right that asphalt can ship the sesame worldwide but for around $70? I want these but I'll wait for a US release if that's the case.

That's seems more reasonable. I just read under the price near the sizing that it was 70 euros worldwide, I must of read something wrong. Thanks

Man I want those black knit ones bad but that's a bit steep for shipping. Will wait for states release as well, I just hope hype beasts don't ruin it and instant sold out. Smh

Word. Those sesame joints are nice, but I'll wait for the stateside release.
Not sure what regular price US is going to be, I am just HOPING and praying my AFew dont get cancelled and that a sz10 does not fit like clown shoes. I am a natural 10 and I hear these are usually .5 big. I can deal with that as long as they are not pure floppy.

I think its just the lightning, they are the same shoe. I hope they look more like the bottom photo though
okay, i see they're very similar but notice the adidas logo in both pairs. One is on the upper, while the other has it on the outsole....

Copped the regular black tubular x the other day. Smooth shoe. Definitely plan on picking up a few primeknit pairs.

I'm confused. Which one is the release pair for the sesame? I see sites posting different promo pics with the adidas trefoil on the X strap and some without it. I'm sure it's not to do with the medial side pic taken.

When is the sesame pair suppose to release? I'm sure it's been discussed but I couldn't find it. Thanks in advance.

These finally dropped in Canada.

Also, did anyone order off BAIT with the 25%? I tried it on the stan Smith's but no go for me.

Last edited:
^^^ I am just needing a 9.5.

So any site that pops up a 9.5, I will be happy. Titolo is pure rape...not even close to happening.

Back
Top Bottom