Adidas ORIGINALS updates

For any Canadians waiting on Adidas.ca, they will only be releasing the black and navy of the tubular x knits. I went ahead and ordered the sesames from overseas.

I don't like the originals logo on the side, these are looking like a winner... September 7th.

Snake Pack

They are nice but I personally like the other pair more. I don't get the hate on the adidas logo. It matches the shoes. And the sesame pair is embossed. I don't get the hate

Yea i think im going to go ahead and pull the trigger after work on the regular black tubular x. Champs and footlocker online are both showing available sizes in the stores near me. I like the complete white sole anyway, will be a great replacement for my hi top pumas with the same color scheme #ripmyrideordiepumas. That adidas logo on the side tho... |I

So I just got off the phone with adc support for the 3rd time, first 2 lead nowhere. And the rep said that the AF5592's were only being released on adc and that they are not the same as S81673 pair. Take that for what you think it's worth. At least they have a good return policy.

Yea  well we know one thing for sure and that is that Adidas screwed us with the thousand different similar/same colorways of the Tubular Primeknits

Sorry suckas. 

I think the sucka is the one who bought the wrong shoe.
grin.gif

Last edited:
So hows the sizing on tubulars compared to Air Max 1 and/or Air Max 90 ? If im a 10 in Air Maxes (my true size), what size should I cop my tubular X in?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
Yup just got back from champs with my black tubular X's. Man.. :nthat: :smokin :nthat:

I was in this price range state of mind of 120-160 cause of the knits so i kept thinking these would be low endish, but once i put it on kinda realized its still a 120$ pair. They are dope af. I was worried about the logo on the side too but it blends in well and pretty discreet specially when you are wearing them.

I wear a 9.5 and sized down a half size to a 9 to try it on and they fit perfect, just enough room for my toes to be very comfortable.
I'd still be curious to grab a pair of knits or prime knits just to see how that feels too cause these tubular Xs are comfy af. I can only imagine these.

EDIT: 9.5-10 would be the average for most brands for me. Some even a 10.5 depending on case to case, but size a half down was accurate for me.

Last edited:
So hows the sizing on tubulars compared to Air Max 1 and/or Air Max 90 ? If im a 10 in Air Maxes (my true size), what size should I cop my tubular X in?
Thanks in advance for any help.
I wear a 8.5-9.5, normally 9, and I tried a size 9 on in the Xs and they were too big. Half to full size down would be ideal. But for the primeknit tubulars, I have a 9 and they fit nicely with just a little bit of toe room cuz the 8.5 was a little snug. and normal tubulars I tried on a 9 and it was similar to the primeknits

So as of 10am PST today (Sep 02) on Footlocker they have a Tubular X Primeknit in a size 10.5 if you normally wear a size 11. 

Edit: Sold out.

Last edited:
$20 off orders $99+ on Adidas.com
*some exclusions apply

TAKE20

Shoes are still cheaper using the 15% sign up, but only by $1

This is for Everyone who owns a pair of the Adidas Tubular Runner:

HOW DO THEY FIT?

Do they Run Large or Small? Should I go a Half-Size Up/Down?

I believe I read a few months back that someone said they may run large/small, but I'm not sure which... 

Extremely large. I wear a 9 in Nike. The 8.5 in these still gave me like half an inch or more of space.
Thanks for that! I always go a half-size up to a 12 for Nike, so I'm thinking of going with 11.5

Are they narrow at all though? Or is the Width just as Large?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom