Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Repped! Thanks a lot! Ended up paying 136shipped, a deal IMO.

First pair of Tubulars, if you don't count Qasas, and I went half a size down. Hopefully they fit. 
indifferent.gif

Really wana remove the X when I get my pair as well only concerned about how to add additional lace holes. Anyone have any recommendations on how to do it?

Really wana remove the X when I get my pair as well only concerned about how to add additional lace holes. Anyone have any recommendations on how to do it?

Heskicks has a tutorial on YT customizing the Tubular Runner PK. I'm sure the same method can be applied.

is that a boost sole?  i cant tell. any release info?

no is not...just a regular zx flux sole. I thought it was boost too at first. not sure about the US but if you google "zx flux white & black" they pop up on some overseas websites. one of the sites even has them on sale.

Superstar sizing? I'm an 12 in tubular and I can probably go 11.5 and I was 11.5 in wings n horns Stan smith. Wanna order the gray xeno tomorrow

I got my black primeknit Tubular Xs today.

+ great materials
+ look cool

- piss poor craftsmanship
- loud, clunky
- no cushion to speak of

I used that $20 off promotion before the price hike...so I only paid $130 shipped. IMO they're not worth that. $160 is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom