Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Not sure if this is the right thread, but has anyone bought or seen the climacool 1 mint in person? I'm looking to buy a pair but the pics are inconsistent and I don't want them to be too dull/dingy looking. Like...

I'm hoping they look more like ...
Or even...

In honor of May 4th, I thought I'd share some terrible pictures of some of my favorite kicks 

I wish i could get my hands on the Luke Skywalker Top Ten His from this pack, if anybody knows of any size 12-13 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I went with a hunch and got them .5 down and they fit really nicely, there's actually a little room still at the toe but I don't think I'd want to go any smaller. They're pretty wide.

I went with a hunch and got them .5 down and they fit really nicely, there's actually a little room still at the toe but I don't think I'd want to go any smaller. They're pretty wide.
thanks
Im wide foot and size 8 tts. However, adidas has size 7 left :/ not sure if thats ok

Picked up the white slip ons from END. I had no idea they were dropping tonight. Totally random .

I apologize if this is the incorrect thread to be posting this but can someone please legit check these triple black NMD's? Thanks

Seems like the slip ons are much more plentiful than the lace ups, seen a few shops drop the collection w/ everything but the lace ups...

Back
Top Bottom