Adidas ORIGINALS updates

i have the feeling the shoe will be too small with my tts of 11.5 on adidas... especially with my wide feet.. rip and 12 sold out on adc

Want to know ur opinions. I can cop a pair of the 910s 375$, u guys think thats a good deal?

Last edited:
no one really knows how high they will go.. so it's hard to say how much hype there will be despite the 910 pairs could be a steal... or not

if i had the money id try to push on 350 and do it lol

Last edited:
Doesn't look like adc is dropping the adv today on the website. Perhaps July 1st.

Last edited:

Adidas Dot Com UK. I think they are releasing in the US and worldwide tomorrow I guess on ADC. Only some Euro sites released them 12 AM CET today. Well, it is still June 23 over on the North American side of the pond. 
Update if you care, managed to cop at size? very easily. Was waiting to get into my exam and went onto the site 4 mins after launch and grabbed my TTS. Hopefully it'll fit. UK11 marked as 29.5cm which is exactly what I wear. 

Now hoping I get the 910s

So after getting my order cancelled from size... this website Urban Industry also cancelled my order this morning. "due to insufficient stock"

Back
Top Bottom