Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Hype is definitely bigger in the UK than I was expecting. Triple blacks selling out quick which I'm not too bothered about as I have a tonne of black kicks.

Rarely and hype in the UK for EQT other than the pusha T models before this frankly, I copped a clean pair of black/white support 93 last week for £50, this one has caught me off guard!

Yeah i noticed you guys in the UK have it much easier then we do over here in the US. Adidas seems to be more favorable in restocking shoes for you guys and they sit a little longer. 

Got my ADV collection. All I need are the 910s and all pinks whenever they come out. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Really want to cop these, but $200 and risk getting it from an international shops. Will these drop in the US?

Do they re-stock the EQT ADV sub green frequently? I'm thinking of getting a pair but resale price here in the Philippines is a pain.

Thanks. I'll try to keep an eye out on their Twitter. Should be pretty reliable right? I'm interested in the Stan Smiths releasing tomorrow...
You should be able to get those no problem. There's a big NMD & city sock drop tomorrow morning so most people will be focused on those. 

In general, the hyped shoes get dropped either @ 7 or 8am PST (sometimes 9-10). But sometimes its completely random. Like the OG ADVs dropped at like 3pm. But yeah, follow Sole Links and Adidas Alerts on twitter and you should be good 

You should be able to get those no problem. There's a big NMD & city sock drop tomorrow morning so most people will be focused on those. 

In general, the hyped shoes get dropped either @ 7 or 8am PST (sometimes 9-10). But sometimes its completely random. Like the OG ADVs dropped at like 3pm. But yeah, follow Sole Links and Adidas Alerts on twitter and you should be good 
Thanks! Glad I popped into this thread to ask.

Really want to cop these, but $200 and risk getting it from an international shops. Will these drop in the US?

Not trying to hate, but I'm not feeling these. Adidas can try to be more minimalist in their designs, mimicking their Y-3 lin, but for them to succeed they need to bring up the detailing on these shoes and to start using better materials, even if it has to be faux.

This ZX ADV has a decent silhouette reminiscent of some Y-3 designs, but that sole absolutely ruins it along with the rear. Wdf are those two scalene triangles doing? Looks like they're going for the Qasa Low Racer rear but falling very short.

Last edited:
Shoutout to whoever posted link to the advs on undefeated. Pure beauties[emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom