Adidas ORIGINALS updates

My kasinas came in today. Definitely look nice and glad I picked up. I went a full size down(10.5 -> 9.5) and they are a fairly snug fit. I'll see if I can get a 10 to try on, but otherwise I'm fine with how it feels, and they will probably wear in a little. 
Nice. You just need to break them in after more wears and they should fit better.

How that shelltoe get attached to the footbed? The joint between (with the polyester (?) thread seemed unlikely to be durable.

Sorry...first superstar and the last time i had a pair was like 15 years ago...

My kasinas came in today. Definitely look nice and glad I picked up. I went a full size down(10.5 -> 9.5) and they are a fairly snug fit. I'll see if I can get a 10 to try on, but otherwise I'm fine with how it feels, and they will probably wear in a little. 
You wear 10.5 for UBs and Flyknit racers?

EDIT: damn. so worried about sizing and now i can't find my US 7.5 anywhere.. i screwed up fam!

Last edited:
Re: sizing.

Everyone's feet is different.

I took 9,5 which is the same sizing as my NMD, YZY and STANS.

If i really want a little toe room I can use a 10, but only in the stans and superstars.

I have a pretty normal width foot, but wear the same size it appears and MrBupp. Like he mentioned, I'd go with your TTS unless your foot is really wide. Originally I bought a .5 up  (size 10) in the ADV 91-16 OGs and they work, but purchased a TTS 9.5 to compare and they feel better. .5 up will probably work, but  you're more than likely going to have a little bit of slippage on the heel. 

Long story short, go with your TTS unless you think you have a wide foot. This way you don't have to waste your time selling your extra pair like me now 
laugh.gif

thanks for the advice, i would go tts but i only found them in a 12, so im just debating whether or not to grab them.

Nice. You just need to break them in after more wears and they should fit better.

You can't break the shelltoe in, and after a few hours of wear your feet will hurt if they fit snug when you try them on. I would highly suggest going a half size up (provided you don't suffer from heel slippage).

Ok so with those last two posts I feel good about going TTS in the Kasinas

I've gone TTS in UB and .5 up. TTS breaks in nicely but .5 up is the way to go so the middle-class of the foot doesn't get so squeezed in a new Ultra Boost

You can't break the shelltoe in, and after a few hours of wear your feet will hurt if they fit snug when you try them on. I would highly suggest going a half size up (provided you don't suffer from heel slippage).
Yea that's the only thing I was worried about. I did manage to buy a 10 just now though so I should be good. 

Decided to get the 999 noble pack. :\

Anyone got these? How are these onhand?

I only have the Stan Smith 999

They're made of a very nice qualtiy nubuck leather. They have a grey-ish off-white tone to them. The gold leaf accents are subtle enough not to be tacky, IMHO. Haven't rocked them just yet, but they felt more comfortable than the usual Stan Smith when I tried them on. Just wonder how much of a pain in the *** cleaning these will be when they get dirty :lol: Definitely worth the extra expense. :smokin

Last edited:
Nice! I've yet to get them but I guess the next immediate thought is how to not get them too dirty...but "dirty" enough to get a little gritty outlook.

hey fam sorry for yet another sizing question; but anyone have the very spezial primeknits?

wondering if i should go TTS or half down.

for reference I go half up TTS on UBs

Stan Smith midsole / outsole is a real ***** to clean. To make it white again requires some rubbing alcohol and good old elbow grease.

Back
Top Bottom