Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Lol I Lost On Them Too So It's Looking bleak for me right now
mean.gif
Yeah I got lucky. There are people out there that have a way to reserve before everyone else. I know on the old confirmed it was pulling the banner down on iOS which let you bypass the countdown. On the new confirmed, i have no clue 
frown.gif

Yeah I got lucky. There are people out there that have a way to reserve before everyone else. I know on the old confirmed it was pulling the banner down on iOS which let you bypass the countdown. On the new confirmed, i have no clue :frown:
yea there's definitely a secret. They should just do it like nike draw so no one has an advantage over others

Duno if ill get cancelled or not but I managed somehow to grab my size (8.5) like 40min after the drop lol.

1hr and 20min in and either people changed their mind or it's the nature of how UNDFTD carts work, but was just able to grab an ADV in a US9.

Wow.

Woke up to find SeeULaters OOS?

I seriously do not think resellers are buying these to resell...probably the entirety of Japan... 
tongue.gif

Still fsr available on the undefeated eqts. Just copped my size. Only size 7 sold out.
Some sizes show as available and even when it showed a FSR, you couldn't add to cart. Undefeated holds carts unfortunately so people can take their time to checkout or mull it over once they ATC. So when someone lets a pair out of their cart, someone else spamming ATC can finally add it and checkout.

Last edited:
Wow.

Woke up to find SeeULaters OOS?

I seriously do not think resellers are buying these to resell...probably the entirety of Japan... :tongue:

I copped from slamjam, they went oos in less than a minute when initially released. Then they added some sizes back up

I copped from slamjam, they went oos in less than a minute when initially released. Then they added some sizes back up
yeah was looking at SJS after i forgot they should release but the alarm wasn't set. Oh well..

These looked like a size down .5 job maybe?

Clueless about sizing.

TTS the safest best you reckon?

yeah was looking at SJS after i forgot they should release but the alarm wasn't set. Oh well..

These looked like a size down .5 job maybe?

Clueless about sizing.

TTS the safest best you reckon?

Went tts as I have wide feet

welp undefeated has decided I'm a bot and blocked my ip

how long does that last?

why they hating on my thumb game? lol

opted for the shattered backboard aways thanks to undefeated smh

Tried on the Mita Seeulaters in store but ultimately passed as I don't really see myself needing a navy/tan shoe. Definitely stay TTS and go up 0.5 if you have wide feet. 

Back
Top Bottom