adidas-Handball-Spezial-TR-FY6740-00.jpg
adidas-Handball-Spezial-TR-FY6740-01.jpg
adidas-Handball-Spezial-TR-FY6740-02.jpg
adidas-Handball-Spezial-TR-FY6740-03.jpg
adidas-Handball-Spezial-TR-FY6740-04.jpg
adidas-Handball-Spezial-TR-FY6740-05.jpg
adidas-Handball-Spezial-TR-FY6740-06.jpg
adidas-Handball-Spezial-TR-FY6740-07.jpg

No ZX Krusty Burger talk in here, huh? Just grabbed a 9.5 from Sneaker Politics while sittin' on the beach. Pumped 'cuz I thought I'd totally missed out or would have to pay EU shipping fees after missing out on the online draws I entered.

No ZX Krusty Burger talk in here, huh? Just grabbed a 9.5 from Sneaker Politics while sittin' on the beach. Pumped 'cuz I thought I'd totally missed out or would have to pay EU shipping fees after missing out on the online draws I entered.
Helped a friend of mine who’s not into sneakers but is obsessed with the simpsons grab a pair. She is super excited. They are cool, but just not for me.

Didn't realize that today was the proper release for most places (saw something about Adidas Confirmed dropping early and then ADC and everywhere else releasing on the 20-something-th?), but just grabbed my size from Deadstock.ca because of your post. Thanks :nthat:

Didn't realize that today was the proper release for most places (saw something about Adidas Confirmed dropping early and then ADC and everywhere else releasing on the 20-something-th?), but just grabbed my size from Deadstock.ca because of your post. Thanks :nthat:
Nice!!! :nthat:
I'd just set up on the beach here in FL and saw I'd lost a bunch of draws and searched for the hell of it. Not many 9.5s left when I searched and grabbed the first North American pair I came across.

I hit via confirmed this morning and I was super excited - Simpsons is my all time favorite show and the details on this pair look crazy. can't wait to have it in hand

it's one of those shoes that aren't hyped at all but will definitely be a conversation starter when worn.

Back
Top Bottom