Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Screenshot_20230326-173058_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230326-173049_Chrome.jpg

Seeing this modern day 2000s bagginess returning is so wild to me. Who knew our parents were right about the cyclical rotation of fashion trends. What a time to be alive.

Seeing this modern day 2000s bagginess returning is so wild to me. Who knew our parents were right about the cyclical rotation of fashion trends. What a time to be alive.
Yeah it's cringing looking back at how baggy clothes were. As someone that workouts, I like the way fitted/slim-fit looks on me. Also baggy pants are bad for showing off your sneakers

Guys, has anyone experienced that adidas has changed the sizing in some originals models? Stan smith, superstar, zx8000? I own dozens of adidas and over the last 6-7 months the same models(as above) fit half size small.. is it just me? Wtf..

Guys, has anyone experienced that adidas has changed the sizing in some originals models? Stan smith, superstar, zx8000? I own dozens of adidas and over the last 6-7 months the same models(as above) fit half size small.. is it just me? Wtf..
adidas sizing has been all over the place for years. It’s become automatic that if I order a 10 they fit small and if I order a 10.5 they are huge. It’s like trying to plug in a usb on the first attempt.

Can anyone comment on how the Rivalry low 86s fit compared to the 84 Forum lows?

I go a half size down on the Forums, similar to AF1s.

…is that what I should do with the Rivalrys?

I’ll never go back to the ultra baggy jeans that cover half the shoe that I wearing.

…I don’t care how much the youngins laugh at me for my 512s.

Adidas forum low unc are 39.99 on amazon. The good quality joints

Amazon product ASIN B0BMPBLT4F
Hell of a steal! Shoes don’t disappoint either, would cop if anyone wants to get into Forums.

Can anyone comment on how the Rivalry low 86s fit compared to the 84 Forum lows?

I go a half size down on the Forums, similar to AF1s.

…is that what I should do with the Rivalrys?
Would jus go with that size if that’s what fits you Davey.

Back
Top Bottom