Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Got these off of End for cheap. Technically a women’s color way so I added some black on the midsole to give it a more masculine look.

IMG_6682-compressed.jpeg

IMG_6683-compressed.jpeg

Something looks off but it might be the angle. You should post those in the Crazy 8 thread.

Wish they’d make them bigger and rounder like the OGs. Too skinny looking now.

I like that orange a lot, white and grey look dope too.

Lost the raffle but went in store and collected. These were a must.

As per an earlier IG post and a seperate thread I created, these are more of a dark teal and terracotta as opposed to a navy blue which my pics seem to portray.

I think these are beautiful.

20230728_161625.jpg
20230728_162727.jpg
20230728_162225.jpg
20230728_162854.jpg
i like everything about them except the sole. put an orketro sole on these and we got one of the best summer drops

i like everything about them except the sole. put an orketro sole on these and we got one of the best summer drops

To be honest I prefer this sole compared with the Orketro's, particularly the way the heel is moulded and joins the forefoot section of the shoe. I also like the white hit at the forefoot of the sole. It's a small detail but an important one to me.

I think this will become real sleeper. The launch came and went innocuously. The colourway is fire IMO. Materials and silhouette are very nice also.

Back
Top Bottom