Adidas ORIGINALS updates

can someone advise on adidas gazelle indoor sizing? eg: comparison to superstar 80s, air max 1 or any new balance US,UK made? thanks!

Was wearing these yesterday. I have to agree with the general consensus that this is Sean’s best adidas work

IMG_9489.jpeg

The SL 72 RS’s I ordered got delivered about 2 hours ago and I really like them. From construction to materials Adidas did a great job. Although I think they’re all great, realistically I see myself wearing the blue pair the most. I’ll decide over the next couple of days what or which pair(s) to keep. That 40% off makes it hard not to keep all three 🤷🏽‍♂️.
IMG_8866.jpeg

The SL 72 RS’s I ordered got delivered about 2 hours ago and I really like them. From construction to materials Adidas did a great job. Although I think they’re all great, realistically I see myself wearing the blue pair the most. I’ll decide over the next couple of days what or which pair(s) to keep. That 40% off makes it hard not to keep all three 🤷🏽‍♂️.
IMG_8866.jpeg

I got the blue pair and I'm happy with them. Much more comfortable with the thicker foam midsole, and the suede isn't half bad.

Especially for $70

Can't say much, but yes. There are things in the works, but last I was told, I think the order got shuffled due to a special request from Adidas.
Can you at least tell us what type of silhouette they'll be working with? Another basketball, runner, skate etc etc

Can you at least tell us what type of silhouette they'll be working with? Another basketball, runner, skate etc etc

There's definitely a runner in the pipeline, but it won't be next. It got bumped back. Due to certain circumstances Adidas asked him to do something specific for the next one, and he agreed. I'll post more when I'm allowed.

Back
Top Bottom