Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

If those are the concepts for real they're are already starting off bad. Why couldn't Jordan Brand collaborate with DBZ.

I think these are good.
I like how they are subtle without bold dbz branding.

I also think adidas is a better choice
Alot of their shoes look more organic than nikes and I think that works better with this theme.

I could also see a jordan inspired dbz collection like you said...cws would be dope but adidas was ahead of the curve

I think these are good.
I like how they are subtle without bold dbz branding.

I also think adidas is a better choice
Alot of their shoes look more organic than nikes and I think that works better with this theme.

I could also see a jordan inspired dbz collection like you said...cws would be dope but adidas was ahead of the curve

Honestly, JB should hop on the nostalgia train and come out with video game console cws. People would go crazy for Super Nintendo OG 1s or Sega Genesis 3s (I believe someone already made a PlayStation AJ 4 custom).

The problem would be tying this stuff back to MJ into one of those (often lame) storylines retro+ releases have nowadays.

I hope they do a Boss Rabbit colorway
latest

A Goku or Vegeta 350 would cause riots.

That would be a 2011 concord type situation. Kanye is a big fan of akira so there is a link to japanese anime. I don't think i've ever seen anything about him and dbz though.

These are embarrassing. Grown men wearing cartoon character shoes and collecting the action figures is pretty lame tbqh.

cell and freiza look like they are just using the colors of the characters but the details on the vegetas are dope. buus look good too with the belt buckle being a nice touch on the heel tab.

Woah, the Oregon Ultra Tech might be my favorite Adidas runner ever besides the ZX 8000 or New York! Glad the model is getting some love, albeit I don't really feel the colorway.
You could pass the OG colorway as a piccolo representation with the color hits
sz_059236_a

Only like the Vegata, Freeza and Cell ones. The rest is mediocre - especially Goku should be better...

Had high expectations for this collab (not as high as other people claiming that it would be collab of the year), but these are all very underwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom