Adidas Porsche Design Suspension Trainer *CRAZY*

DAMN!

0porschedessnk.jpg

P5510_BounceS_titanium_zoom.jpg

Bounce:S

Developed and designed exclusively for the adidas Porsche Design Sport range, the Bounce:S is a whole new cushioning experience. Using a system of metallic springs, it increases energy return and gives you a more efficient ride. Take it for a run and tap into a new level of energy and handling. Like the suspension of a sports car, Bounce:S hugs the pavement, enhancing your feel of the road. When the lever arms are in action, they transfer the vertical impact of your stride into forward propulsion. Whereas traditional shoes drain your energy with thick, dense foam, the Bounce:S suspension system returns more of your energy for a smooth, stable ride.

I feel like these are either going to be very, VERY good or really, REALLY bad.

Regardless of the tech. actually doing what they claim, the heel looks pretty high compared to the forefoot so it should feel like it promotes forwardpropulsion anyway.

hmmmmmm, i believe all that springy mumbo jumbo and i bought these.....

adidas_garnett_3-arton26518-240x240.jpg

felt like i was runnin on hard legos. no springyness, no bounceback, just hard.

so as far as im concerned plastic/metal springs = no bueno.
yea i know that shoe i posted aint exactly the shoe that this post is about, but yall get the point as to why im skeptical

I seen these at designer shoe stores. I dont buy it tho. Retail in canada is like 300

Adidas S-Bounce.
Released in very limited quantities early last year at NY adidas store.
Designed by the good folks over at Porsche.
I believe these are more of a GR release, hopefully.
Either way nice shoe.

ain't gonna happen, Adidas uses plastic and metal as cushioning??? Sounds great... if you're friggin Optimus Prime but seeing as though I'm human Icould care less. That plastic bounce thing is terrible, just hard rubber/plastic, formotion = shiny plastic, adiprene= nicotine patch. Adidas is really farbehind and Porsche isn't exactly known as a great footwear company. I forget , what's the great cushioning system that Porsche has come up w/? oh yeahthe same one I did, nothing.

the materials and textures on this shoe are amazing in person. these have that certain attention to detail that alot of shoes now-a-days are missing. Thatbeing said, the Bounce:S looks interesting but it was a tad heavy and probably doesn't perform as nicely as it looks.

Plus the shoes were freaking expensive. I don't remember the price, but it was quite ridiculous.

quality on those look great, will have to try them on first to know how comfy they are

Originally Posted by 1and12

DAMN!

0porschedessnk.jpg

P5510_BounceS_titanium_zoom.jpg

Bounce:S

Developed and designed exclusively for the adidas Porsche Design Sport range, the Bounce:S is a whole new cushioning experience. Using a system of metallic springs, it increases energy return and gives you a more efficient ride. Take it for a run and tap into a new level of energy and handling. Like the suspension of a sports car, Bounce:S hugs the pavement, enhancing your feel of the road. When the lever arms are in action, they transfer the vertical impact of your stride into forward propulsion. Whereas traditional shoes drain your energy with thick, dense foam, the Bounce:S suspension system returns more of your energy for a smooth, stable ride.

yea i posted a link a few weeks ago concerning this shoe, asking if there were any places here in the US that carries them.
the only place i have found is here 470 Canadian = 382 US

http://men.brownsshoes.co...duct/Shoes-Runners/26091

gotta try'em on and see fa myself-if they work then that means somebodys gonna give nike shox a run for they money

Wow theres 2 king sized gimmicks on this shoe then to justify the ridiculous price point then

Shocking

Back
Top Bottom