adidas primeknit

anybody else diggin these? i just put my order in. kinda pricey, but have wanted since i first saw them. limited to 2012 worldwide, yet ive only seen 4 stores getting them. i picked up from endclothing, the show almost fsr. wellgosh has a few sizes left as well. these look so much better than the nike knits, no wonder they sued adidas.

yeah, i ordered my pair from end as well shortly after they dropped. i posted about it in the flyknit thread, and was immediately iced out, haha. should've known better, since nikeheads tend to have blinders on. looking forward to them, and they were definitely not cheap!

I love this shoe, but I wouldn't order from End after hearing everyone say they get hit with customs charges when they buy from them. These come out to +$200 after shipping so there's a huge chance you'll get hit with that fee.

I love this shoe, but I wouldn't order from End after hearing everyone say they get hit with customs charges when they buy from them. These come out to +$200 after shipping so there's a huge chance you'll get hit with that fee.

i've ordered 2 other times from end before, and didn't get hit w/ any customs since those orders were under $200. i'm hopin' that i'll keep that streak alive, since technically the shoes were under $200 ($195), and it's just the shipping costs that put the total cost over that threshold...so i got my fingers crossed!

these looks 100x better than the nikes. my order came out to 206 with shipping using the us site. i checked them out later in the night from uk site and it added up to 220 shipped. everytime ive used the us site, ive had no customs charge

yeah, i'm diggin' the blues as well, as something feels a little "off" w/ the electric cw. before orderin' anymore cw's though, i'm gonna wait to see how the fit and finish of the reds are...that is...if/when they arrive...

speakin' of which...hey jeremys14, have you gotten any shippin' confirmation yet from end? it's been nothing but crickets so far for me...

yes. but i ordered wrong size and canceled from them. ended up getting them elsewhere (and ended up paying almost double in shipping)

got these in today. super pleased. very light kicks. come with crazy opening box w/ sn on it matching tongue and a cool knitted bag

^do they run tts for you?

end just shipped mine out not too long ago...so i don't expect my pair to come in until sometime next week...

and i take it you weren't hit w/ no customs fees? assumin' the different place you ordered from was still intl'?

have good cushioning. fit a bit narrow, but the breathability more than makes up for it

here's some on-feet images:

View media item 171626
View media item 171631
and just for comparison purposes, here's how they look compared to the nike flyknit racer which was a size 8:

View media item 171633
as for sizing...i feel that they run maybe .25 to .5 size big. i got a size 8.5, and there's maybe a pinky finger's width worth of space between my big toe and very front of the shoe:

View media item 171635
even factoring in the sizing, it's still definitely wearable and not overly loose (esp. if you wear any socks w/ them)...but i will most likely just wear these casually, since these are the limited edition olympic models.

i'll wait for these to actually drop out here in the states (for hopefully cheaper than intl' prices), and i'll pick up a size 8 in another color and actually run in them and let you guys know how that works out. but in general regarding sizing...i say you should get whatever the same size nike flyknits work out best for you.

peace...

Last edited:
A First Look at the adidas adizero Adios Primeknit BOOST

For its latest trick, adidas has combined two of its biggest innovations, Primeknit and BOOST, to create the adizero Adios Primeknit BOOST. Currently in its testing phase, this latest performance running model is based on the adidas adizero Adios BOOST — currently the world’s fastest marathon shoe — but trades in that shoe’s mesh and synthetic upper for a knit upper made from a single piece of yarn. Below is adidas’s lightweight BOOST sole which offers unparalleled cushioning and a much longer lifespan than traditional cushioning systems. There’s no word yet on a release date for the Primeknit BOOST as it’s still undergoing wear-tests but expect it to reach the market sometime next year looking much the same as it does here.

View media item 677687
View media item 677689
View media item 677690
View media item 677691
View media item 677692

Link: http://hypebeast.com/2013/12/adidas-adizero-adios-primeknit-boost

These are copped when they come out. They look SOOO much better than Nike's IMO. I need this specific colorway too :pimp:

Those boost primeknits are awesome. Will def check them out in person. That particular colorway especially.

Still pissed the first ones didn't hit stateside. I can't believe they just gave up on it.

Back
Top Bottom