Adidas Summer Deck

Anybody know where I can get my hands on these? Preferably a site that has more than so and so in stock or at bigger name store? They're so smooth looking. Help is appreciated! Thanks!

Anybody know where I can get my hands on these? Preferably a site that has more than so and so in stock or at bigger name store? They're so smooth looking. Help is appreciated! Thanks!

I don't know who has the summer deck shoe.  To make sure we are talking about the same shoe, is this it?  
adidas-2010-summer-deck-shoes.jpg

I don't know who has the summer deck shoe.  To make sure we are talking about the same shoe, is this it?  

Originally Posted by wsjones1981

Yeah, these are it. I need some new black shoes and these are my first choice. Seems like a pain to get a hold of though.

Originally Posted by wsjones1981

Yeah, these are it. I need some new black shoes and these are my first choice. Seems like a pain to get a hold of though.

thanks for the links...but the currency converted comes out to around $100....
i'll wait. haha.

thanks for the links...but the currency converted comes out to around $100....
i'll wait. haha.

$100? Screw that. They're in the US at selected retails I've heard, for $60. Black/White is the only colorway I like. I'd rather see them in person and try them on as well. Thanks for the help anyway guys!

$100? Screw that. They're in the US at selected retails I've heard, for $60. Black/White is the only colorway I like. I'd rather see them in person and try them on as well. Thanks for the help anyway guys!

Back
Top Bottom