ADIDAS SuperStar Wars Pack "Yoda" & "Darth Vader"

I think someone already said they released last week or two weeks ago...you can find them on ebay for ridiculous prices.......

They released this morning at Blends Costa Mesa. One pair per size per color. Mark-up was rough... $180/pair.

My Wife Picked up my pair for me today at UNDFTD Vegas...Still had a few sizes left this afternoon...

I just came from picking these up at UNFTD Vegas also, they have a few scattered sizes left.

Does anyone in the bay area know if these dropped yet? Please pm me if anyone knows......

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

They released this morning at Blends Costa Mesa. One pair per size per color. Mark-up was rough... $180/pair.
That's just silly. So many people are gonna regret that when FL has them marked at 79.99 next month. Oh well.
Win some and lose some.

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

That's just silly. So many people are gonna regret that when FL has them marked at 79.99 next month. Oh well.
Win some and lose some.

They're going to be released at Footlocker???

adidas is one of the main reasons the shoe game is where its at today. i dont see how you cant mess with that.

Cause their shoes are straight garbage.......the only ones I give respect to are the old school shell toes but I damn sure wouldnt pay more than $50 for

The Yodas are straight CRACK! Unfortunatley, I don't think I have any money put aside for non-Nike kicks right now. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom