Adidas T-Mac 3 Restomod

Still a nice box. Length is a tad long for tts but wide enough. The ortholite insoles are great as always giving it some cushioning otherwise not so good without it. More of a lifestyle shoe. Don't like the material of the lining and the inside of the tongue. Soft and padded though. Shoe is bulky/clunky for me most likely gonna return them.

Why won't they retro the 2's???!!!

They've done the 1's twice and now this will be the second time for the 3's, but all we've gotten of the 2's were those watered down "Return of the Macs"

The 2's were the best and most popular from the whole line imo!

/End rant :tongue:

+1 here. had the 2s and the 3s, but the 2's looked so sleek, and the traction was so solid.
3s were not as great oncourt, but they felt a more plush all round because of the padding. underfoot felt the same both models.

Not sure if my knees can now handle adiprene tho haha!

I need that jersey sooooooooooooo badly...but I don't know how to spot the difference between authentics and counterfeits.

I need that jersey sooooooooooooo badly...but I don't know how to spot the difference between authentics and counterfeits.

Yea there's definitely some counterfeits, but if it helps, only Champion and Reebok made these particular ones. Just did a quick search on ebay in case you were looking there and don't really see any fakes!

FNL has two colorways, white/blue and white/green, releasing on 2/11. Foot sites as well.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's the same white/blue. Color description is ftwr wht/blue glow, should have been more thorough on the color description.

Not sure if it's the same white/blue. Color description is ftwr wht/blue glow, should have been more thorough on the color description.

God damn. I'll never understand why these brands can't just retro the simple OG color ways and feel the need to release something crazy such as adding a "glow" color to it. Either way I guess I'm still interested to see how these look.

Don't think the glow mismatches as there are two separate colorways. Although you can buy both and mix it 0].

Don't think the glow mismatches as there are two separate colorways. Although you can buy both and mix it
alien.gif
Interesting........or buy both, mix them, and then return the others.

Actually, I would definitely get the blue pair in that case.

haha you might be able to get away with returning one of each glow in store. Doubt they'll take it in the back room and check the glow :lol:.

Cool concept but I would rather not have them glow. Would've considered the Lillards if this was the case

Back
Top Bottom